When I turn the volume on my computer speakers really low, they pick up a Christian radio station, but I can never quite tell what they are talking about other than Jesus.

What is he trying to tell me???
My amp sometimes picks up on police radio signals and it gets really really loud and I jump to turn it off.

If there's a message to take away from this, its that there's bad things happening around me that I am doing nothing about.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
your computer speakers pick up signals? lol

my guitar amp picks up all kinds of weird shit, probably aliens too.

i wouldnt worry about it, because jesus and the Easter bunny are dead.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I feel like you guys need better shit if you're getting so much interference.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R at #33842045
I feel like you guys need better shit if you're getting so much interference.

it doesn't interfere at all when I listen to anything at normal volumes, for some reason just when I turn it to almost zero

and yeah my guitar amp has picked up police radio before, too. weird
I thought I was hearing voices the first time my headphones picked up a faint radio station
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Genuinely read this thread title as 'Jesus is trying to sell me something'

I was like ayyyy, sneaky omnipotent salesman bitch
Quote by Joshua Garcia
My amp sometimes picks up on police radio signals and it gets really really loud and I jump to turn it off.

If there's a message to take away from this, its that there's bad things happening around me that I am doing nothing about.

I always have this nightmare, but I don't do anything about it but scream like a little bitch.

my old amp used to pick us radio stations if I touched the cable to my finger. Was weird.
UPDATE: Jesus is now sending me traditional Mexican mariachi music. He clearly wants me to get in touch with my Mexican heritage.

Thanks Jesus