Found a steal on a brand new epiphone les paul traditional pro on presidents day. Had to order it even though I wasn't really in the market. It's my first les paul and after toying with it for a bit over an hour this evening it is phenomenal! Right out of the box it was set up well. Action could be just slightly lower but it's not bad as is. Ran it through my evh 5150 iii mini and the tone was incredible. Maiden's fear of the dark with the coil taps on sounded great. Also played some megadeth, terror, metallica, and some old Johnny Cash! It handled all sounds just fine. Pretty short and crappy review but I haven't given it enough time yet, but so far it is great. Proud owner as of now pics below.

http://imgur.com/RFer3bC
http://imgur.com/2dev3ZK

First picture makes it look like it has scratches around the toggle, just now noticed. My lighting sucks, but the top is mint lol.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looks great man! HNLPD
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Sweet I love the color, I have been contemplating getting an LP but I don't want to pony up the dough for a Gibson, I was considering Epi and Agile as a more affordable options.

Anyway HNGD ROCK ON!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

One of my favorite Epiphone Les Paul models. The satin finish on the back is just great. HNGD!
Quote by Roc8995
Yes, and people still got polio and you had to crank your car up by hand and put whale oil in the lamps every night.

Things are better now.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Style is in the hands. Taste is in the hands. But tone? Tone is in the gear.
Quote by GraceByDeath
One of my favorite Epiphone Les Paul models. The satin finish on the back is just great. HNGD!

Yep, it looks and feels great. Was definitely a lot better than I had imagined it would be. The case for it will arrive today!
Good luck with it. I love my Epiphone Les Paul's.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Cool wine red finish... zebra pickups... should be sounding great !!
HNGD
'12 Gibson '58 Re-issue
'14 Fender American Special Stratocaster
'14 Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster
'05 Ibanez RG320FM (With Upgrades)
Laney IRT Studio (IRT112 Cab)
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
BOSS GT-8
Glad you like your Les Paul, ever since they started doing the "Pros" they have been great IMO. I love my Les Paul Custom so much I have been considering getting either a Traditional or a Plus Top.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
Colors nice has sort of an "oxblood" kinda look... and i think you have the same Couch as me
Originally posted by adVENTURA
if your in a punk band just do like Lars and Tim in rancid and scream like you got marbles in your mouth.

Check out my Music Here
Gorgeous! Been contemplating on getting a gibson studio t that color. Nice guitar! Congratz!