People who passionately believe propaganda indoctrination are disgusting

They stink. The smell of them turns my stomach. They sicken me with their absence of thought. Their inability to put two and two together burns my nose and makes it run. Then the snot hits the floor and if somebody is unfortunate enough to step in it they will get very sick and die.

Like a baby nursing at its mother's breast they coddle in the warmth and comfort the misinformation machine feeds them. It gives them some truth while omitting other truths, manipulating them to become better adjusted to serve their masters.

Me? I do not believe everything told me just because it came from an authoritarian figure. I do not think this makes me unique or special or smart. There are lots of people like me. We just keep quiet because we know better than the make noise and cause waves. There's no changing it and there's nothing that you can do.
They stink. The smell of them turns my stomach. They sicken me with their absence of thought. Their inability to put two and two together burns my nose and makes it run. Then the snot hits the floor and if somebody is unfortunate enough to step in it they will get very sick and die.

Like a baby nursing at its mother's breast they coddle in the warmth and comfort the misinformation machine feeds them. It gives them some truth while omitting other truths, manipulating them to become better adjusted to serve their masters.

Me? I do not believe everything told me just because it came from an authoritarian figure. I do not think this makes me unique or special or smart. There are lots of people like me. We just keep quiet because we know better than the make noise and cause waves. There's no changing it and there's nothing that you can do.

- sunaj -

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I found this fun to read from the last paragraph on up.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by yope
I do not think this makes me unique or special or smart.

i'm glad we've got that out of the way

Quote by yope
There are lots of people like me.

it seems unlikely

Quote by yope
We just keep quiet

i've yet to see evidence of this
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Yope
Have you ever listened to Budgie?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by EndTheRapture51

- sunaj -

I actually agree with yope.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by yope
*big ol' wall of text

I have no idea what they're putting in the water where you live, but I suggest you stop drinking it.
smoke
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
All that really means is that you're less mainstream about the bullshit you buy into. You think it means you're a free thinker, but I wonder how many of the ideas and principles you hold were acquired solely by dint of individual effort, and how many of them were generated elsewhere and found fertile ground in your mind...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Dude, while I would love to whole-heartedly agree with you, that line of thinking is a well-established gateway to conspiracy theory batshit insanity. Of course it's stupid to believe everything that authority tells you to, but so many get caught up trying to figure out the lies that they go off into the deep end. Things like 9/11 conspiracies, the vaccine scare, evolution or global warming denial, holocaust denial, and those special fuckwits, the flat earth theorists. The truth is generally somewhere in the middle.
I don't even believe anything that anyone tells me, yope. I saw that "Read Everything Believe Nothing" quote by Prescott Bush and I have quite the critiques about it
lets start a revolution
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
yope for POTUS
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Arby911
All that really means is that you're less mainstream about the bullshit you buy into. You think it means you're a free thinker, but I wonder how many of the ideas and principles you hold were acquired solely by dint of individual effort, and how many of them were generated elsewhere and found fertile ground in your mind...

yes I don't know myself . Pure reality and truth would kill you . We need some ideals to cling to just to be happy and enjoy life .
Yope reminds me of myself ten years ago. I wonder if we all go full circle like this eventually.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
"the only thing I know is that I know nothing"
-some wanky greek dude from years ago

looks like you're a few millenia behind, poopy head
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by yope
yes I don't know myself . Pure reality and truth would kill you . We need some ideals to cling to just to be happy and enjoy life .

I don't know if that's correct or not but I strongly suspect it is. We all need our pet illusions.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Banjocal
"the only thing I know is that I know nothing"
-some wanky greek dude from years ago

looks like you're a few millenia behind, poopy head

Socrates died for his stupid convictions.

"Fuck being Humble"

-Meek Mill
Quote by Fat Lard
Socrates died for his stupid convictions.

"Fuck being Humble"

-Meek Mill
yeah but he had a nice beard so fuck you
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
yeah but he had a nice beard so fuck you

And what is the inherent quality of 'nice'? Does this mean that his beard gives him merit?

--No.

So then surely we can infer that his having a nice beard did not make him any more intelligent or meritable, correct?

--Why yes, Fat Lard.

Then is it safe to infer that Socrates was in fact an obtuse autist, and perhaps his prosecutors were right in stopping him from "busying himself in trivial matters of the land/sky/sea, teaching our youth bad things, and for worshiping the wrong gods"?

--Of course, indubitably so!
IF HE HAD TALKED ABOUT HIS BEARD MORE HE WOULD HAVE WON THAT TRIAL GODDAMIT LARD!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Arby911

Steve Martin is funny and all, but this is a terrible portrayal of Socrates. He was completely content with his sentence, and in fact could have (arguably should have according to some philosophers) gotten out of jail (see selections of Crito from Plato).

Instead, he accepted his death sentence to satisfy some naive sense of 'justice', for "anyone that breaks the laws" of their wonderous democracy could imply that he was in fact corrupting the youth. Commendable, yet naive. I wrote about it and brought to mind the Martin Luther King quote:

"I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law."
Quote by Fat Lard
Steve Martin is funny and all, but this is a terrible portrayal of Socrates. He was completely content with his sentence, and in fact could have (arguably should have according to some philosophers) gotten out of jail (see selections of Crito from Plato).

Instead, he accepted his death sentence to satisfy some naive sense of 'justice', for "anyone that breaks the laws" of their wonderous democracy could imply that he was in fact corrupting the youth. Commendable, yet naive. I wrote about it and brought to mind the Martin Luther King quote:

"I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law."

You're not wrong.

Your sense of humor is broken, but you're not wrong...
Charles Darwin
Do you not think there's also the simple aspect of a naive reliance on collective, external action there? Again, commendable yet naive, but I'm not sure such things are as simple as that quote. In this context, he was clearly trying to make a point and presumed he might have had the power to rouse people's moral conflicts.

Or he was hella cynical and was THAT petty.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Just to clarify, after talking it out with my professor, I did reason it out that it was his best course of action, seeing as he was something like 70 yrs old and already finished with the body of his work.

And with concepts like freedom of religion being more ubiquitous in today's age, he surely had a positive effect on the future. His prosecutors in Apology were scum of the Earth IMO, simply with bruised egos.
Quote by yope

damn

i agree tho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
"Oink oink, fat, waddling sows."

-Why yes, Fat Lard.

"OH me so haawwwnnnyyy."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA