These fuckers take about 6 months to wear in and until that moment are just crippling pain

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
best shoes -

addidas busenitz sooooo comfortable

worst shoes -

some cheap wannabe vans copy i got from H&M for like 10 bucks. They fell apart within a month of wearing them, and I also wore the to a cannibal corpse concert, so they got shredded haha
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I just got a new pair of shoes. I had my previous pair for about 5 years. I have no idea what shoes I had before that.
Probably a cheap(for a reason) pair of Boots, Carboard Horrible. Poor quality leather, poor quality sole, just all-round shit. Not comfy even when broken in.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
These fuckers take about 6 months to wear in and until that moment are just crippling pain

these are heaven the second i put my foot into a new pair don't know what's up with your foot

They are great once you've worn them in but before that they give me mega blisters

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33843070

I had these and they were great. So comfy almost immediately

These on the other hand still aren't broken in after like 5 weeks. They're lower than any of my other Vans and are just digging into my heel

(Invalid img)
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 19, 2016,
lpe's are heaven in shoe form

Pretty much any cheap flat I've owned has worn out or gotten destroyed within a few months, if they weren't so uncomfortable that I stopped wearing them while they were still intact.

My worst flats were a pair of brown smoking slippers from H&M. One was slightly bigger than the other, absolutely no support whatsoever, not waterproof, no traction, they felt like they were made of cardboard. They looked so good on me though. I wore them for 2 months and then a hole in the heel developed.

My worst pair of heels was a pair of platform pumps from Topshop. I wore them once and a half and never again because they killed my feet so much. I got blisters through a bandaid from wearing them for 3 hours...
cat
I bought a pair of cheap, thin discount shoes a few months back and they lasted like 2 months before the bottoms cracked and my socks would get wet. I should of seen that coming.
my husband just asked me to send him that video bc he loved it so much
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I always get the same shoes. New Balance 11 EEE. Comfy from the first time I put them on until they are retired to the trash bin.
Quote by vintage x metal
my husband just asked me to send him that video bc he loved it so much

(:

i enjoy basically any video of black people laughing hysterically at innocent things
Quote by guitarxo
Pretty much any cheap flat I've owned has worn out or gotten destroyed within a few months, if they weren't so uncomfortable that I stopped wearing them while they were still intact.

My worst flats were a pair of brown smoking slippers from H&M. One was slightly bigger than the other, absolutely no support whatsoever, not waterproof, no traction, they felt like they were made of cardboard. They looked so good on me though. I wore them for 2 months and then a hole in the heel developed.

My worst pair of heels was a pair of platform pumps from Topshop. I wore them once and a half and never again because they killed my feet so much. I got blisters through a bandaid from wearing them for 3 hours...

yeah h&m shoes are pretty bad

had an old friend who used to rock a pair that looked like it was a cardboard box with laces. he only spent like ~15 dollars on it lol get what ya pay for i guess. the ladies selection is far less grim i gotta admit.

your post had me wondering though: what's more valuable to people comfort or style? maybe that's a thread for someone else to shit out one of these days idk

Quote by EndTheRapture51

I ordered a pair of these hightop version on the internet. when I got them, they looked and felt like they were sewn in two different countries. needless to say, I agree with the pain part and 6 years later, they still look new. the more I order stuff on the net, the less I'm inclined to do so. It's amusing the stuff people will mail to you
I don't remember the brand but they were running shoes made out of a silvery mesh material; for all I know they could've been made out of mithril.

Anyway, they were bought out of necessity because during a family vacation I lost ONE shoe at a gas station. When we got to our destination a few hours later, I realized I only had one shoe, so I had to get a replacement pair, and that's what I settled for.

Needless to say they were ugly as fuck
Every pair of vans I've bought over the past few years. They all just kill my feet anymore.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
My worst shoes had holes in them and wear covered with construction debris. I threw them out and bought a new pair.

ron666
Quote by PaulyVengeance
ANY cheap Converse copy from literally any shop that sells them.

Yeah this, I've had a ton of those crappy type of shoes. No support, and they fall apart super easily.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
all the h&m shoes I've ever bought are strangely long and really flimsy but I don't mind it if it's knock-off Toms or something bc all those shoes are flimsy/smelly and it's like a $10 investment for the summer before I throw em away

almost every pair of stilettos and pumps I've bought (high end and low end) has sucked so I have just given up. I can walk fine in those heels but I don't feel very fancy if I'm not comfortable so fuck it
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by ron666
My worst shoes had holes in them and wear covered with construction debris. I threw them out and bought a new pair.

ron666

nice