I'm on a budget of around £200 for an efx pedal and I sort of narrowed it down to the mooer ge-100 or the hotone ravo. I don't know which is best or if there are any better efx's for an intermediate venturing into pedals. ehlp is greatly appreciated
What is your:

Location?
Budget?
Current Gear?
Genres you play?
will you buy new or used?
You playing in a band or at home?

Answer those and we can help you out.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'd suggest a multifx, like the Zoom G3. That'll let you try out all the fx you can imagine and figure out what, not only you like, but what you'll actually use, before plunking down big bucks for individual pedals. With the G3, you also get amp modeling, cab models, a looper, drum beats, tuner, all very easy to use, built to last and very affordable.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
line 6 m9?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
What is your:

Location?
Budget?
Current Gear?
Genres you play?
will you buy new or used?
You playing in a band or at home?

Answer those and we can help you out.

I'm on the north wales peninsula (not many music shops there!) and have a cube 20 xl; I'm a digital guy lol. I play a little of everything which is why multi fx appeal to me, and I buy new off the internet because of my location. its just for noodling at home. any help is really appreciated thanks!
Quote by Jamesgoodrich6
I'm on the north wales peninsula (not many music shops there!) and have a cube 20 xl; I'm a digital guy lol. I play a little of everything which is why multi fx appeal to me, and I buy new off the internet because of my location. its just for noodling at home. any help is really appreciated thanks!

i'd consider upgrading my amp with a better digital one then. digital fx often don't play nice with modelling amps as they are designed to work with the built in fx. seems like getting a better amp will get you better fx as well that will work with the amp
Quote by monwobobbo
i'd consider upgrading my amp with a better digital one then. digital fx often don't play nice with modelling amps as they are designed to work with the built in fx. seems like getting a better amp will get you better fx as well that will work with the amp

thnks for the advice! ive been looking at some tube amps; ill consider one now! thanks