One of my older cats just tried fucking two kittens. The first is under a month old and the second under three. I didn't know how to react when he first tried it cuz he bit the little one really hard so I sorta slapped him across the face real quick. The second one thought he was playing.

Why do living things endure the misery of daily life? Is the ennui of cat life not enough? Why won't Werner Herzog return my emails?
your cats a nonce m8
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Did your cat also google age of consent after fucking two kittens?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Why do living things endure the misery of daily life?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
so fuck off ali's cat
youre going down for being a twat
youre a paedophile
youre a paedophile
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

you need to get your cat socializing with some cats his own age. sexual frustration is a dangerous thing.
The void takes us all eventually
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Have you been letting your cat watch anime.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Did your cat also google age of consent after fucking two kittens?

He just turned towards me and said, very sternly, "If there's grass in the field, play ball."
Quote by Jackintehbox
you need to get your cat socializing with some cats his own age. sexual frustration is a dangerous thing.

Dude's been fucking other cats non-stop. These are actually his kittens, although this is the first time I've ever seen him interact with them. I think he thinks socialization is just sex.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
He just turned towards me and said, very sternly, "If there's grass in the field, play ball."

Dude's been fucking other cats non-stop. These are actually his kittens, although this is the first time I've ever seen him interact with them. I think he thinks socialization is just sex.

oh. in that case, you have to kill him. it's the only way.
Quote by Baby Joel
There are girls in the fandom

lol
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
dawwwww

guitarxo is gonna have a fling with this

pics?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Baby Joel at #33843834
There are girls in the fandom

still funny
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...