Poll Options
View poll results: ?
no more poop
17 34%
no more sleep
33 66%
Voters: 50.
Which would you get rid of?

I'd lose pooping because despite the productivity loss I enjoy sleeping.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
sleep for sure

i'd rather have 7-10 hours of more/free time, real world time and taking a shit once a day, than never having to use the can, but still wasting my life in bed.

i would probably miss dreaming, and if i wasn't missing on the health benefits (like they come naturally while awake, like repairing muscle tissue, hair growth etc)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Feb 20, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard at #33844147
Okay,

You guys don't understand sleep if you vote to take it away. Its your unconscious.

you do understand that this is a hypothetical question and that you can't actually choose to not poop or sleep anymore

but yeah chose sleep because I honestly think sleep is proof that our bodies actually kind of suck at living
Getting rid of sleep would be cool but I'd probably get fed up with not sleeping or bored since everyone's sleeping, unless you live in a city.

I'd get rid of the need to poop since pooping isn't all that fun.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I'd get rid of sleeping. I can do so much more stuff and you still can dream while being awake.
I'd get rid of sleeping man I could get so much done

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Ichikurosaki
pooping is great and sleep is only good because of getting tired but im assuming not needing to sleep means not really getting that tired so

If this is true, then sleep.

Otherwise, poop.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You can't eliminate pooping unless you eliminate Mexican food.

With that in mind, I'll opt for not sleeping.
Quote by TobusRex
You can't eliminate pooping unless you eliminate Mexican food.

With that in mind, I'll opt for not sleeping.

Therefore Trump will abolish Mexican food as well as Mexicans when he's president.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
no more poopoo 4 me

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
No more sleeping. I stayed up almost all night finishing homework a couple of days ago. It was amazing. It's like there's this half of life that we're missing out on. If I didn't have to sleep there would be literally no stress in my life.
Sleeping is only great because you're tired, no more being tired would occur alongside the no more sleep so sleeping would become a recreational activity you do to dream.

Pooping isn't something that I feel is that detrimental to my life in terms of cost.
I'd get rid of sleeping because it's hard for me to sleep most of the time so it sucks. It's rarely hard for me to poop and I'd get lots more stuff done if I didn't sleep.
I have nothing important to say
Get rid of pooping are you guys serious? That is the ultimate zen time, I dream more on the can than I do in bed, plus there's no denying the satisfaction of walking out of the bathroom and feeling like you're walking on air. And you guys did read the title, right?
"If you could get rid of the need to either poop or sleep"
You can still sleep if you want to, it's just not something your body forces you to do any more.

Quote by sashki
I don't poop for 8 hours a day.

^
Quote by Fat Lard
post of the year, thank you
sleep obviously it wastes so much time
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Get rid of pooping.

I'm pretty sure I have a weird food allergy that I haven't yet pinpointed so I have to poo very often. Also part of my anxieties/agoraphobia is that when I even consider leaving my house my stomach hurts a lot and I have to poo every few minutes and it isn't fun.

Also I like sleeping. Nighttime sucks and is boring and i'm a little scared of the dark tbh.
More and more often recently i've been going to bed at like 9:30.
Quote by institutions
Get rid of pooping.

I'm pretty sure I have a weird food allergy that I haven't yet pinpointed so I have to poo very often. Also part of my anxieties/agoraphobia is that when I even consider leaving my house my stomach hurts a lot and I have to poo every few minutes and it isn't fun.

Well for starters, I'm pretty sure a trip to the doctor is in order. Otherwise I guess that's a good enough reason for getting rid of pooping.
Quote by Fat Lard
I have pretty bad insomnia, so I barely sleep anyway. It only sucks because I still feel tired - after a night without sleep, I feel pretty much the same as anyone else who just went a night without sleep. The difference is, I don't get a choice in the matter. Now, if I could stop sleeping, AND there was no tiredness or depression linked to it, that would be fucking sweet. It does wonders for productivity.
Quote by TheChaz at #33844302
No more sleeping. I stayed up almost all night finishing homework a couple of days ago. It was amazing. It's like there's this half of life that we're missing out on. If I didn't have to sleep there would be literally no stress in my life.

yea
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by GFraser
I have pretty bad insomnia, so I barely sleep anyway. It only sucks because I still feel tired - after a night without sleep, I feel pretty much the same as anyone else who just went a night without sleep. The difference is, I don't get a choice in the matter. Now, if I could stop sleeping, AND there was no tiredness or depression linked to it, that would be fucking sweet. It does wonders for productivity.

Do you get much exercise? I've found it can help my sleeping if I get enough exercise.
Quote by Jimjambanx
Get rid of pooping are you guys serious? That is the ultimate zen time, I dream more on the can than I do in bed, plus there's no denying the satisfaction of walking out of the bathroom and feeling like you're walking on air. And you guys did read the title, right?
"If you could get rid of the need to either poop or sleep"
You can still sleep if you want to, it's just not something your body forces you to do any more.

Pooping is zen when I wake up late & have the morning off to lounge around at home drinking coffee until it's time for my BM -- it is a major stressor when I am two hours into a work shift & get the urge to go but don't get the opportunity, or have to make do with a gross public restroom.
I don't remember high school+early college very well because I was massively sleep deprived the whole time. I would be up all night multiple times a week randomly. It really sucked.

If I didn't feel really bad the whole time yeah I would get rid of sleep
Quote by neidnarb11890
Pooping is zen when I wake up late & have the morning off to lounge around at home drinking coffee until it's time for my BM -- it is a major stressor when I am two hours into a work shift & get the urge to go but don't get the opportunity, or have to make do with a gross public restroom.

I just have great control over my bowels and bladder. I can hold a shit for a week if I want to (done it before), so I've never been in that kind of situation. I dunno, needing to shit while at work to me isn't nearly as bad as needing to sleep when you 2 assessments due in the morning
Quote by Fat Lard
I guess if we're going to pretend the health risks didn't exist in either option, I'd choose sleep. I'd still like to dream though. And especially rest in some form if I'm tired (and I don't find that time while taking a dump. )

When I was 14 I was convinced sleep was a waste of life, so I stayed up all night (longest I went was like 3 days) playing Gears of War or Metroid and wasted my life. But it was fun anyways.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I so would get rid of the need to poop. I've been suffering for ten years with severe medical conditions attributed to my faulty colon.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!