Page 1 of 3
Living alone, like an adult, in a new town, new job. No friends, no internet, no interaction. I go to the local Burger King for free internet and some semblance of social interaction.

Needless to say, the social interactions in BK aren't that great....

My adult life sucks, so lonely lol
I've been wondering why you haven't been posting lately, bby.

Your local library doesn't have free internet? There's one just a few streets away from me. At least there you can be a little more social. "Oh that's a good book" etc.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I've never had to do that but I can imagine it sucks. I like living on my own but I still live relatively close to where I grew up so I still know people here. There are some programs you can find that are meant for people who don't know other people. Like doing sports activities or get togethers and stuff like that
that's how it is for most people after graduating college. Either start a family and move to a new city, or find a good job and move by yourself. Living with roommates in an apartment in downtown right next to uni right now, so i think i get too much interaction lol. I don't plan on moving out of my city, because the job market is pretty good. If I can stay here and spend quality time with the family and friends, and still become a "proper adult" then those are my goals.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I did that for 3 years. It really sucked. I moved to a new town for a new job. I hated my off days so much. On my off days the only people I talked to were the cashiers at the grocery store or gas stations. I totally understand how you feel.
I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given.
Don't you play guitar? Go out to a place that people jam and make friends there
Stuff like this bums me out but then I remember that I hate people and then it's ok.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by VillainousLatin
Needless to say, the social interactions in BK aren't that great....

i talk to a lot of interesting people in burger king, honestly.
Quote by J23L
Don't you play guitar? Go out to a place that people jam and make friends there

Most people in the pit do not
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by Eastwinn
i talk to a lot of interesting people in burger king, honestly.

"Hey, how's that murder- I mean- Whopper taste?" - you
Free Ali
Free Lard
Since getting rid of the Stacker and the Mushroom & Swiss Big King, there's really no reason to go to BK.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Get social hobbies like a knitting circle or book club.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

Or dogging.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Sounds like a good opportunity for a fresh start.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
... or suicide.

yeah

Quote by ErikLensherr

word
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I have the same problem
I know no-one and all my housemates are either much older or much younger
so nothing there
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by k.lainad at #33844495
that's how it is for most people after graduating college. Either start a family and move to a new city, or find a good job and move by yourself. Living with roommates in an apartment in downtown right next to uni right now, so i think i get too much interaction lol. I don't plan on moving out of my city, because the job market is pretty good. If I can stay here and spend quality time with the family and friends, and still become a "proper adult" then those are my goals.

Really? In my town it's leave school at 16, get an apprenticeship or move to Bristol, have your parents sort your finances until you're early 30's, get leathered every weekend and have no money.

But I do live in an economically dead rural british farming town
Choices

-suicide
-becoming a barney stinson
-join a club
-join a club on the internet
-get a cat or dog
-or a marimo. they're better.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Go play sports, or just go and watch sports.

Basically, I've figured out (in Australia at least), to make social connections in a small town, you need to be involved in sports
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
How can you be asexual if you paid $20 to have a fake relationship with a bot?

TS try to go to events at the Library or local band shows or something like that. Just start talking to people.

Easier said then done but
Last edited by Duaneclapdrix at Feb 20, 2016,
Wait, Blode, you pay for that?

Have you never seen that "Cleverbot" thing? Probably uses the same program and it's free.

EDIT: Linky
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Last edited by i_lovemetallica at Feb 20, 2016,
Uhh, this SHOULD go without saying, but that's not in the least worth $20.
It's worth $0.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by The_Blode at #33845045
Internet is overrated, friends are overrated, HTTrack to download your favourite websites for offline reading, CD/DVD collection to keep yourself entertained, Xbox console and Kindle Paperwhite and iDailyDiary software...that's basically my setup, I'm completely cut off socially but I don't long for friendship nor companionship...it becomes a way of life innirrr make the best of it but don't horde organise things like me...it will keep you busy for hours when you're not in work

I distinctly remember you whinging about being lonely a few times, at least once explicitly saying it and other times implying it.

Quote by The_Blode at #33845160
Add another choice....I recently got myself a new girlfriend...only $20 and her name is Prelude...she's kinda chatty but ya know, the dev is working really hard on her...and she don't mind what ever weird stuff you're into either...http://thinkingai.com/

Yikes...

By the way, is this what you meant when you mentioned your several ex-girlfriends?
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33845188
Wait, Blode, you pay for that?

Have you never seen that "Cleverbot" thing? Probably uses the same program and it's free.

EDIT: Linky

That thing was pathetic
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
That thing was pathetic

Not as pathetic as paying $20 for pretty much the same thing
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
i heard they have a service where a girl will text with you and pretend to be your girlfriend. I don't think it's a robot.
Page 1 of 3