When we go on a walk to him it is a hunt. I don't overfeed him so he is always on the lookout. Nothing beats that hunger better than a greasy Chihuahua turd . Dog wastes from animals used for garbage disposals. It's a close call I don't know which he likes better, poodle shit is a favorite but any small overfed dog is just fine with him. He doesn't like large dogs or their poop. I have tried to stop him but he is too fast and even if I managed to get to him before he swallows it is too late for you cannot grab a hold of it and extract.

One time he ate a white dog turd . I don't know why old dog turds turn white. It was explained to me once but I forgot, too complex.

We were taking a walk once and he spotted a treat on the ground and ate it,..grr. We walked on and it happened again, double grr . I was a little frustrated after that second one.

There's no sidewalks where we live so you have to walk on the street. After that second one I was not in a good mood. Somebody in a steel and glass box traveling at about 35 miles an hour decided it was a good idea to drive right at us and miss us by a matter of inches. I always pick up my dog's poop, unlike the waddling human sows and the waddling canine creatures that accompany them. Dogs buried in a mountain of flab, you can tell they used to be dogs. Now they are poor creatures clinging to life being killed with love.

In an act comprised of mixed emotions I threw the sack of dog wastes at them. Most of it was anger but it was a controlled anger. I've never hurt anybody in my life and I'm not about to start now. I've never even hit someone other than the teenage thing of punch me in the gut as hard as you can. It was not only anger, it was self-preservation. I thought it might discourage them from almost hitting us,... It did. They feared and veered . After they passed I knew I had made a big mistake. The sound of screeching tires, a young angry male sending me to the ER filled my mind. It did not happen.

still, I don't like what I did and don't feel proud of it. I'm not ashamed of it either. They're coming right at us, I could jump off the road . I know when I tried to pull my dog along with me he freezes and stalls and fights me. I knew that would happen from experience.

Funny when you get in a life-threatening situation you remember every detail of what you were thinking, the options.

So I had ammunition in my hand and in an attempt to wake them up I used it.

Was that a bad thing to do?

It made me feel bad. It would make me feel worse if I was hit by them or my dog became road kill, with his living guts laying out in the road, frantically panting in unimaginable pain in his last few seconds of life. I still feel bad though.

That's what differentiates me . I have a conscience. I could never drive like that either. I guess they just don't know.

It makes me feel like my crap doesn't smell quite as bad as everybody else's. I don't think it smells bad as some of the waddling human sows might. I would imagine their crap smells like something that could not come out of someone who is alive.
I sort of wish that you had stayed banned.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
yeah one of the top reasons i do not like dogs or cats. they are just disgusting dumb creatures. i think most people ignore all the negatives of their animals (barking, waste, barfing, hair, etc). for the little bit of good they get from their animal. selective ignorance.
Quote by yope
banjo-boy

pow
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Will Lane
yeah one of the top reasons i do not like dogs or cats. they are just disgusting dumb creatures. i think most people ignore all the negatives of their animals (barking, waste, barfing, hair, etc). for the little bit of good they get from their animal. selective ignorance.

I understand and can relate to having to deal with the negatives you are talking about.. Some people should not have dogs. Intolerant people with short tempers who beat them is an example. People who overfeed, will not clean up the poop should not have dogs. I don't have the problem of hair too much because my dog does not have an undercoat. He never throws up not even after eating feces. I've seen people puke after smelling poop.

You neglected to say the added expense, fleas, internal parasites, and a host of other unpleasantries. So I understand where you're coming from, probably better than you.

I do take issue with the disgusting dumb comment. Dogs are brighter and more aware than most people I know, actually now that I think about it than any human. To think of them as disgusting and dumb is a shallow one-dimensional way of thinking. Or in your own words disgusting and dumb. They can't write or verbalize, is that why you think they are stupid? Let me tell you something.

When you have a dog you are constantly communicating and having a conversation with it. You go into a room and sit down by it in a relaxed mood, It responds, it wags its tail it saying , what's going on? I'm a little nervous I don't know what to do. If it stays there, ears back. It's saying, pretty cool, we got made don't we . The list goes on and on, constant communication. They are, very aware and responsive .

Dogs go by body language and they can read you like a book. They are totally honest , complete absence of deceit. They communicate back with their body language. I could go on forever.

It's not my job to write a book about dogs. It's not my job to try and educate people. If you just don't like dogs, don't want one I say more power to you, not want one for the correct reasons though. They are an added hassle so are guitars. So is everything in life.
dogs aren't self aware

they're idiots mate
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Will Lane

why do you hate happiness
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Bladez22
dogs aren't self aware

they're idiots mate

dogs don't troll
Quote by yope
I understand and can relate to having to deal with the negatives you are talking about.. Some people should not have dogs. Intolerant people with short tempers who beat them is an example. People who overfeed, will not clean up the poop should not have dogs. I don't have the problem of hair too much because my dog does not have an undercoat. He never throws up not even after eating feces. I've seen people puke after smelling poop.

You neglected to say the added expense, fleas, internal parasites, and a host of other unpleasantries. So I understand where you're coming from, probably better than you.

I do take issue with the disgusting dumb comment. Dogs are brighter and more aware than most people I know, actually now that I think about it than any human. To think of them as disgusting and dumb is a shallow one-dimensional way of thinking. Or in your own words disgusting and dumb. They can't write or verbalize, is that why you think they are stupid? Let me tell you something.

When you have a dog you are constantly communicating and having a conversation with it. You go into a room and sit down by it in a relaxed mood, It responds, it wags its tail it saying , what's going on? I'm a little nervous I don't know what to do. If it stays there, ears back. It's saying, pretty cool, we got made don't we . The list goes on and on, constant communication. They are, very aware and responsive .

Dogs go by body language and they can read you like a book. They are totally honest , complete absence of deceit. They communicate back with their body language. I could go on forever.

It's not my job to write a book about dogs. It's not my job to try and educate people. If you just don't like dogs, don't want one I say more power to you, not want one for the correct reasons though. They are an added hassle so are guitars. So is everything in life.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
why do you hate happiness

you haven't seen this have you. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1687212
Last edited by Will Lane at Feb 20, 2016,
Quote by yope
dogs don't troll

Maybe. Because they're idiots. He wasn't insulting them. They literally lack our intelligence, which is idiotic.

I love dogs because the smartest they can get is knowing how to open a door.
humans are incredibly filthy animals and the sooner we as a species learn to get over that the faster we can advance in a lot of fields
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
My dog used to eat her shit when she was younger. My mom bought stuff to sprinkle stuff on her turds to make them taste bad. Apparently shit doesn't taste bad.
Quote by Banjocal
humans are incredibly filthy animals and the sooner we as a species learn to get over that the faster we can advance in a lot of fields
just make sure to take a shower after doing manual labor outside in the fields.
Also trolls don't dog
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
the kind of post is that with no TL;DR..

have you tried to pull the leash so he doesnt eat it.why would you even want your dog to lick your face? even if he doesnt eat shit, i wouldnt want that.
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Feb 20, 2016,
Quote by yope at #33844631
It made me feel bad.

what if that car had a young couple in it,and they'd narrowly missed you due to rushing to hospital, because the woman had gone into labour?

what if your defiant retaliatory act of dog waste shit-putting had caused them to crash, killing all inside?

what if yope?

what.

if.
your dog is grim
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by PaulyVengeance
what if that car had a young couple in it,and they'd narrowly missed you due to rushing to hospital, because the woman had gone into labour?

what if your defiant retaliatory act of dog waste shit-putting had caused them to crash, killing all inside?

what if yope?

what.

if.

I think you're being melodramatic and not making much sense. A plastic sack with a small dog turd won't make a car go out of control. A pedestrian versus car accident most always results in death or serious permanent injury. How about them apples my drama Queen friend.

I could see the headlines: men causes death of young couple by throwing a sack of dog wastes at them.

Manslaughter charges are being filed against a local resident from an incident resulting in the deaths of.....
Quote by yope
I think you're being melodramatic and not making much sense. A plastic sack with a small dog turd won't make a car go out of control. A pedestrian versus car accident most always results in death or serious permanent injury. How about them apples my drama Queen friend.

I could see the headlines: men causes death of young couple by throwing a sack of dog wastes at them.

Manslaughter charges are being filed against a local resident from an incident resulting in the deaths of.....

I think you missed the point of my post, but then it's partially my fault for forgetting that facetiousness generally doesn't survive the transition to text.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Feb 21, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal
I sort of wish that you had stayed banned.

OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by PaulyVengeance
I think you missed the point of my post, but then it's partially my fault for forgetting that facetiousness generally doesn't survive the transition to text.

it was a joke! Jokes are supposed to be clever and funny. You had me going I thought it was serious.
Bad form pupper D:
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by PaulyVengeance
But still, stop throwing poo at people, you mental.

the car I threw it at the car . An automobile is a deadly weapon that is why the police shoot people driving at them. I wouldn't do that even if I owned a gun but dog poop is okay it's not, going to hurt anybody. Unless you don't pick it up. Like what will said about taking a shower if you been in an open field. You could get something off of it and get sick then it could hurt somebody

your dog is grim= catchphrase used by 007 to meet his contact, proper response from contact- yes he is fond of wine but it has to be white

proper response by 007-yesterday I seen a bunny rabbit

proper response by contact- I had a bunny rabbit once without a tail
I threw a potato at a car that was reversing into me the other day
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
eGraham wept
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line