Page 1 of 2
Quote by slapsymcdougal
"Individuals do not evolve, dumbass" - Charles Darwin, 2034

hey he didn't say that!

did he?
Quote by neidnarb11890
Just keep reinventing myself. It's move or die. I change my form.

Are you a pokemans?
I have never changed or flip-flopped on an issue.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I've got way to comfortable being single and doing my own thing. seems to bother people around me, more then it does me. call it selfish. oh, well
What if you're happy with who you are and don't want to change

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Seems awfully stressful and troublesome, so no thanks
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
lay down and rot
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

something something philosophy something something the good life
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Loooooord knows I can't chaaaaaaaaaaange
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco at #33844938
Loooooord knows I can't chaaaaaaaaaaange

now I'm imagining the guy in your sig playing the solo harmonizing with himself
Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33844939
now I'm imagining the guy in your sig playing the solo harmonizing with himself

WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
most people don't change

or

if they do make a huge change, it's because they were working against their true nature from the jump

idk. there's one person in particular I know that has only ever excreted bullshit from the gullet he calls his mouth. Dude has just never owned up to reality, and never will. He's the best example of people never changing I can think of, and I think everyone has an anecdotal example like him
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
is this that one guy who posted shitty videos with that fake black beard all the time

EDIT: lmao i just looked at their other videos and it totally is. what a shit
I knew one guy who wore plaid shorts and a shitty brand t shirt to school everyday, didn't matter what season it was. Then he moved away but was replaced by a new guy who wore the same exact clothes.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
"Individuals do not evolve, dumbass" - Charles Darwin, 2034

look up epigenetics.

"Epigenetics is the study, in the field of genetics, of cellular and physiological phenotypic trait variations that are caused by external or environmental factors that switch genes on and off and affect how cells read genes instead of being caused by changes in the DNA sequence." - Wikipedia

It's kinda like evolution on the scale of a single lifetime. The genes aren't changing, but environmental factors can change how those genes are expressed.

I don't think that's what TS is talking about though.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Feb 20, 2016,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
look up epigenetics.

"Epigenetics is the study, in the field of genetics, of cellular and physiological phenotypic trait variations that are caused by external or environmental factors that switch genes on and off and affect how cells read genes instead of being caused by changes in the DNA sequence." - Wikipedia

It's kinda like evolution on the scale of a single lifetime. The genes aren't changing, but environmental factors can change how those genes are expressed.

i just farted.
Idk people around here seem to tell me to never change. Especially when I'm drunk. I take their advice to heart. <3

Quote by institutions
is this that one guy who posted shitty videos with that fake black beard all the time

EDIT: lmao i just looked at their other videos and it totally is. what a shit
Nice catch btw.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 21, 2016,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
look up epigenetics.

It's not really evolution, though, because the vast majority of epigentic variation is not heritable, and if a change is not heritable, it is not evolutionary.
This one girl I work with is kind of a crazy bitch who dislikes actually doing work. She's one of those people who wants to do whatever they want, whenever they want, and she's one of those people who wants to act like a complete shitbag, but it's clearly everyone else's fault and she's "misunderstood".

I hate people like her who piss and moan about not being accepted and people thinking she doesn't like/want to do anything, but everyone else has to change and deal with it instead of her changing.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
This one girl I work with is kind of a crazy bitch who dislikes actually doing work. She's one of those people who wants to do whatever they want, whenever they want, and she's one of those people who wants to act like a complete shitbag, but it's clearly everyone else's fault and she's "misunderstood".

I hate people like her who piss and moan about not being accepted and people thinking she doesn't like/want to do anything, but everyone else has to change and deal with it instead of her changing.

You could solve the issue by changing into a murderer.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's not really evolution, though, because the vast majority of epigentic variation is not heritable, and if a change is not heritable, it is not evolutionary.

well I did italicize the word kinda.
Turn and face the strange
(Ch-Ch-Changes)

We still miss you Mr. Bowie
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by The4thHorsemen
It's kinda like evolution

yeah and jazz is kinda like jello pudding
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Do you not know what the word evolution means?

Evolution
[ev-uh-loo-shuh n or, esp. British, ee-vuh-]
noun
1. any process of formation or growth; development
Quote by The4thHorsemen
Do you not know what the word evolution means?

Evolution
[ev-uh-loo-shuh n or, esp. British, ee-vuh-]
noun
1. any process of formation or growth; development

This is the only definition that matters even slightly.
Page 1 of 2