My video with Candyrat Records (Inspired by Game Of Thrones) Amalgames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GsHQrHYYuQ

Hello friends !

I'm happy to share with you a song from my new album , uploaded with Candyrat Records ! "Amalgames", a duet guitar violin.

I like the tv series Game Of thrones , i would love to do a song for them but ...it's impossible ,ha ha , so , i tried to do a song for us ^^

I hope you'll like the song and the video ?! If you have any comments i'm impatient to listen.

Sorry for my english , i'm french..

Musically from France :-)

Ruddy
Last edited by wooodye at Feb 20, 2016,
i have seen a lot of great classical and jazz guitarists come from Candyrat Records!

i'm subscribed to the youtube channel, lots of talented folk

diggin it keep it up
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

genuinely thought the title said analgames
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Thank you ! And for "Analgames" you are not the only one ! The title is in French Amalgames , in english Amalgams so every letter is important to not have analgames :-)

Is a track from my latest album "Home" , so analgames is pretty dangerous ! haha ^^

i like that im seeing more artists from candyrat that dont do that obnoxious percussive show-offy bullshit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Baby Joel
genuinely thought the title said analgames

yeah

edit: that video was pretty good
Last edited by Dregen at Feb 21, 2016,
I'd play French analgames.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
I'd play French analgames.

nice

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story