Picked this up earlier this week, been playing it heavily since I got it, and despite initially not liking it due to the pointy headstock on a LP clone, can't even notice it while playing it(out of sight-out of mind!), and have totally fallen in love with it with how easy it plays!

The features this comes with are incredible for the price point, especially on the pro series which are usually quite a bit higher (799 list, got it with coupon for 679 from GC).

Mahogany body w/arched maple top, one piece maple neck (set) w/compound radius ebony fretboard (so smooth...), locking tuners, Seymour Duncan Blackouts pups, and Dunlop Dbl locking strap locks. Also the body is sculpted for ridiculously easy access to the high frets. Neck is unfinished (Oiled), and smooth as hell.

It plays like a dream, straight from the factory with unbelievably low action and no fret buzz whatsoever, and the intonation was pretty much spot on. Actually the first brand new guitar I've gotten that the stock strings didn't feel like complete crap right off the bat. My only complaint was it came with 2 sharp fret ends, but easily (gently) taken care of with a nail file on a set of clippers. The finish is jaw-dropping, and the color also lets me get my '80s fix in too!

ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Vulture-Satin Black
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Snakebyte-Snow White
ESP LTD James Hetfield Signature Iron Cross-Snow White
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q Trans Root Beer Quilt
Jackson SLATXMQ Soloist3-6-Trans Red Quilt
Jackson Pro Series Dinky DK2QM-Chlorine Burst
Jackson Pro Series Monarkh SC-Trans Purple Quilt
Ibanez Iron Label ARZIR20
Schecter Hellraiser C-1-Black Cherry Burst
Ibanez RG-770-Laser Blue
Jackson Kelly-Trans Green Flame
Line 6 Helix LT
that is pretty cool. it is kind of odd seeing a single cut jackson though. haha. nice. maybe an LTD EC killer?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Beautiful top HNGD!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Congrats. They seem to be great guitars, no surprise there, others who've gotten them are also very happy.
Looks very nice, an even more shreddy ESP/LTD Eclipse what with the oiled neck and that.
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice LTD bro.

Would you think it's comparable to an EC1k?

Personally, I think Jackson going into the oversaturated foray of pointy singlecut guitars is a dumb idea, but so long as you like it, I can't judge you.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Feb 21, 2016,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Nice LTD bro.

Would you think it's comparable to an EC1k?

Personally, I think Jackson going into the oversaturated foray of pointy singlecut guitars is a dumb idea, but so long as you like it, I can't judge you.

Brilliant when ESP does it, dumb when Jackson does it or how does it work? It'd be dumb only if it didn't sell.
Please don't bump old threads.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee