I haven't really followed them for their last few albums, but their first few were part of the most formative years of my taste in prog-metal, along with bands like Pain Of Salvation and Porcupine Tree. He'll be missed, for sure
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
I listened to Out of Myself in his memory. Great album, he was a very talented guitarist.
The most underrated guitarist from the most underrated band in metal/rock for me personally.
His playing was moving and he cannot be replaced easily, he had a rare gift that not many have...
R.I.P.
Current Equipment:
Epiphone Les Paul Gothic
Blackstar Ht-5
Bad Monkey
Funny how people won't follow your last three albums but if you up and die all of a sudden you're worth listening to again. Also can you twats un ban my original profile now? I'll play nice I promise.

\m/RIP DIME\m/
Last edited by BL1NDS1DE-J at Feb 24, 2016,
Quote by BL1NDS1DE-J
Funny how people won't follow your last three albums but if you up and die all of a sudden you're worth listening to again.

\m/RIP DIME\m/

I bet a lot of people would love giving Led Zeppelin I through IV a spin when Robert Plant dies, even those that never listened to any of his recent work of which there is a lot.

Great band, riverside. Great atmospheric sounds.
Last edited by nowayno at Feb 24, 2016,
Quote by BL1NDS1DE-J
Also can you twats un ban my original profile now? I'll play nice I promise.

> calls us twats
> says they'll play nice

And I dunno, surely you must have bands you didn't listen to in a while that you still enjoy when you do hear them. Never said I stopped liking them, I just don't follow all of the bands I like as obsessively as some people. There have been really good albums by bands I liked that I didn't hear about until almost a decade after the fact.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by travislausch

I haven't really followed them for their last few albums, but their first few were part of the most formative years of my taste in prog-metal, along with bands like Pain Of Salvation and Porcupine Tree. He'll be missed, for sure

I was so sad too, when I heard of this ...
Now they're continueing as a 3 Part band? With session musicians, I heard...