i went to go make a kind of light lunch of like chicken cheese pasta stuff

and it did not work

my cheese sauce was a cheese floop. the cheese did not melt into a sauce with the butter and milk so i just had a gross blob of cheddar and the separated milk and butter. and tomatoes and chicken and pasta. i ate it all anyway because men man up to their mistakes.

and now my stomach kind of hurts.

also how do you make cheese sauce.
Quote by Will Lane

also how do you make cheese sauce.

Melt butter in a pan
Add flour and mix into a paste like consistency
Add milk (and salt/pepper) and bring to the simmer, stir constantly.. it'll thicken up over a few minutes when it starts to boil
When it's thick, take off the heat and add the cheese. Stir it in and it'll melt into it

done, pretty easy
Quote by sam b
Melt butter in a pan
Add milk (and salt/pepper) and bring to the simmer, stir constantly.. it'll thicken up over a few minutes when it starts to boil
When it's thick, take off the heat and add the cheese. Stir it in and it'll melt into it

done, pretty easy

The thing to watch out for is not to burn the roux(the flour/fat mixture), because it'll go brown and discolour the sauce.

At least, you don't want it to go brown if you're making a cheese or white sauce, anyway.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by sam b
Melt butter in a pan

done, pretty easy

This.

DO NOT LET THE BECHAMEL BOIL! IT WILL BREAK!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.