Well I went to a few music stores today and one of them had a real deal Blackmachine B2 used for sale ($3300) and I asked the guy if I could try it and he set me up with a Mark V and the B2 in a silent room. If I had the extra money I would have bought it right then and there. it had some different body lines and contours from what the norm is.

I guess what I'm saying is I was extremely impressed with the playability and feel of it. I know they are very rare, especially in the US but anyone else had the chance to try one?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
there's a store with a used b2 just sitting around. where where where where where.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by AcousticMirror
there's a store with a used b2 just sitting around. where where where where where.

Yeah I doubt it will be there too much longer. But it is Total Entertainment in Daytona Beach that has it. but most people have absolutely no idea what a Blackmachine is
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I'm curious what you feel it offers that's special.
There are a ton of small builders out there that produce a few really nice guitars and then disappear.
Quote by dspellman
I'm curious what you feel it offers that's special.
There are a ton of small builders out there that produce a few really nice guitars and then disappear.

it was a bit different and it played amazingly well. it was very light and comfortable also

As far as I know Blackmachine still makes guitars, they just do small batches at a time and there is a huge waiting list.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Something like 18-24 months, as I recall.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by Robbgnarly
it was a bit different and it played amazingly well. it was very light and comfortable also

As far as I know Blackmachine still makes guitars, they just do small batches at a time and there is a huge waiting list.

There's a note that it's currently not possible to order a guitar. Maybe they're full up at the moment.
they have been full for years.
literally years.
and years and years and years and years.

at this point there are some other companies that are making guitars that are close...but some of them are filling up as well.

blackwater is full for like ever.

mayones and skervesson have comparable guitars as well though.

still tempting..that thing will never go down in price as long as his order list is closed...
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Last edited by AcousticMirror at Feb 22, 2016,
Quote by AcousticMirror
they have been full for years.
literally years.
and years and years and years and years.

at this point there are some other companies that are making guitars that are close...but some of them are filling up as well.

blackwater is full for like ever.

mayones and skervesson have comparable guitars as well though.

still tempting..that thing will never go down in price as long as his order list is closed...

Yeah, I just don't have an extra $3300 laying around and I'm not selling my PRS to fund it either
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I've played two...very well made guitars, but honestly I don't get the hype. There are now so many companies making very similar guitars and there really isn't anything they do that a million other guitars offer at a way cheaper price.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
wow, nice find Never tried one

I think feline makes some of them now (under licence, it's all above board, they're good friends I think) to help with the waiting list
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Up date, it has been sold.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate