the ultimate alpha troll vs uneducated social justice warrior

excellent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVWNh_TMfws

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

That's racist
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
you can't just call people goons, man
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You went too far this time, k.lanid.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
lol
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Shkreli is such a try-hard tho
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
tbh i really admire shkreli's blatant disregard of shame
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
The goon was just baffled and confused after his initial rant was shutdown.
But Marty Mart seemed like he was slick talkin and omitting a lot.
Quote by Baby Joel
tbh i really admire shkreli's blatant disregard of shame

one of my instructors was talking about the ancient Greek society based around honor and shame, and I think he used Shkreli as an example of someone who can have no honor because they feel no shame.

he's this old classicist with a really soothing voice so it sounded so scholarly
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
As a fellow Albanian, I have to say that this guy is kind of a creep.. Mostly based on the fact he was hitting on underaged girls. That said, he's clearly very good at debating, although if he didn't have those douchy gestures he may sound a bit more sincere.
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Quote by zbest at #33847052
As a fellow Albanian, I have to say that this guy is kind of a creep.. Mostly based on the fact he was hitting on underaged girls. That said, he's clearly very good at debating, although if he didn't have those douchy gestures he may sound a bit more sincere.

Why am I not surprised that he's the kind of guy that hits on underage girls?
Shrikeli is the answer to the unasked question "what would Smeagol have looked like if he was a 21st century hedge fund manager?"
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
who are these people and why should anybody care

Precisely.
Quote by CaptainRon at #33847072
What the hell does it even mean to be a "statist shill"?

It means "I spend a lot of time on r/libertarian instead of doing something useful with my life AMA"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
That's why you should do your research before interviewing someone. Otherwise you just end up looking like an idiot.
You should follow Shkreli on Twitter, it's fascinating.
I don't think he's as big and bad as the media would have you believe, it's just that he doesn't help his case any bc he's a cringey entitled spoiled rich kid.

He livestreams shit like that every night.
Shrekeli is trump for the next generation

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

except he's probably a better businessman than trump
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by EndTheRapture51

I agree. He should be his running mate.

Trump/Shrekeli 2016!
Who will play Shkreli in the movie adaption?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by StewieSwan
I kinda like Shkreli tbh

I've always loved him. glad to see the tide beginning to turn
Quote by institutions
You should follow Shkreli on Twitter, it's fascinating.
I don't think he's as big and bad as the media would have you believe, it's just that he doesn't help his case any bc he's a cringey entitled spoiled rich kid.

He livestreams shit like that every night.

His parents were both janitors so I wouldn't call him spoiled or a rich kid. He just has an ethically terrible combination of intelligence and greed.
Quote by CaptainRon
His parents were both janitors so I wouldn't call him spoiled or a rich kid. He just has an ethically terrible combination of intelligence and greed.

yeah and unlike most people with those traits (who go into Wall Street normally) he's in a very visible industry and relishes the attention he gets. he's not the perfect villain - too awkward and unsure of himself sometimes - but he's pretty close
Yeh i suspect his real crime is exposing himself to media too much.
There's no way this guy is any less moral than any other American business executives, but they keep quiet about their stuff.
I mean if this kid doesn't get publicly destroyed right now he may one day in like 30 years be popular and rich enough to run a successful presidential campaign.
Quote by CaptainRon at #33848441

I didn't know about his parents being janitors. In a way he's the quintessential American success story.
Quote by jakesmellspoo