Page 1 of 6
for dating.

probably a bad thread idea idc. although i think i have seem something of the same sort before. i probably should have read the front page first.

anyway

til that one of mine is if they have a facebook. the right answer is yes. i mean that sounds kind of shallow but most of the people i know irl that do not have facebooks are pretty sketch or weird. i mean if everything else about them was lovely of course i would give it a shot but i do not think i will pursue.

also they have to be female.

wbu?
Racism, sexism, most illegal drugs, bad hygiene, doesn't like learning, hurting animals, etc.

I guess one of mine that is more uncommon is wearing shoes indoors. In my experience people (including myself) have very definite opinions about this and are loathe to change, and it's not something I can really adapt to.
cat
I'm surprised to see that having a disability or being black isn't one of your dealbreakers.

We've also had this thread recently.
Free Ali
Watching reality TV
Crappy housewives of some crappy place, Kartrashians, etc etc
It's TV made specifically for whores.
exhibiting even the slightest signs of being a control freak is grounds for immediate relationship termination
ggg1 ggg3

The inability to appreciate silence. That is to say . . . I can't be around someone who never shuts up.
Really? The horses do all the behind the scenes production too?
That sounds fantastic
Quote by EyeNon15
Really? The horses do all the behind the scenes production too?
That sounds fantastic

You can tell it's scripted.
Must be 2D, female and be/look like a 16 year old school girl.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 21, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Must be 2D, female and be/look like a 16 year old JAPANESE school girl.

FIFY.

You're welcome.
music taste / interest in music (personality deal breaker)

I can't imagine being around a person all the time that has no care for music. Doesn't mean they have to listen to what i listen to, but as long as they own a few albums and can name a few bands that they're passionately interested in, then that is cool.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

But I don't care about the race. Just as long as they're 2D.
Quote by Standard_A440 at #33847013
The inability to appreciate silence. That is to say . . . I can't be around someone who never shuts up.

this one for me too, but I pretty much avoid people who talk non-stop because I can't keep up with them, so I've never actually gone on a date with anyone like this.
I have no standards, then again I don't date. Hell, I don't even go out of my way to fuck people. Hmm, maybe I wasn't meant to post in this thread?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

how does she wipe her ass/vag?
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I can't really think of any besides the shit that already goes without saying like being clean and having a sense of humor etc.

There is a certain pattern of speech some women have that turns me way off, it's pretty odd. Turns into outright dislike if I have to interact with that person regularly. So that
Quote by StewieSwan
dumb
has a kid
does drugs
covered in tattoos

Bar the tattoos, you just described 98% of the girls I went to school with.
Smoking
Unintelligent
Trashy

Kids used to be a deal breaker for me, but as I get older, it doesn't phase me so much. I don't think I would form a relationship with someone who has kids right now, but in a couple of years maybe.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by WCPhils
fat
The other day my friend (she's on the larger side) shared a pic on FB of a large girl posing sexily and it said huge girls are more attractive than girls that look like sticks.

I was caught in a simultaneous feeling of absolute disagreement and a want to either laugh or cry.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
The other day my friend (she's on the larger side) shared a pic on FB of a large girl posing sexily and it said huge girls are more attractive than girls that look like sticks.

I was caught in a simultaneous feeling of absolute disagreement and a want to either laugh or cry.

Blame Tess Munster for that shit.

I've pretty much exclusively dated girls who are nowhere near being called skinny (I ain't skinny either), but they never fawned over how they were battling beauty standards or any of that dumb SJW crap
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Will Lane
for dating.

probably a bad thread idea idc. although i think i have seem something of the same sort before. i probably should have read the front page first.

anyway

til that one of mine is if they have a facebook. the right answer is yes. i mean that sounds kind of shallow but most of the people i know irl that do not have facebooks are pretty sketch or weird. i mean if everything else about them was lovely of course i would give it a shot but i do not think i will pursue.

also they have to be female.

wbu?

Some people may not feel the need to constantly tell the world what they're doing, nothing wrong with that.
If she has like standards or something, that's usually an issue for me.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Another one: up-talking

You've met them. You know them.

"So I'm going to Starbucks? Because they have Wi-Fi? And I want a Latte? And we can post pictures of muffins on Twitter? And I'm bored? Like, right?"