Page 1 of 2
What will the winning Euromillions numbers be on Tuesday?

Asking for a friend.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I had one of those the other night

Seriously though, hope you're getting some help for it man
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33847287
What will the winning Euromillions numbers be on Tuesday?

Asking for a friend.

they will appear random

Quote by i_lovemetallica at #33847288
I had one of those the other night

Seriously though, hope you're getting some help for it man

nope, got nothing and I can't
I can't even leave my room at this point

Quote by JackalUK at #33847289
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Quote by snipelfritz at #33847291
Can I give you a kiss?

not right now
maybe later when I'm done freaking out
I want to make a living as a guitarist but am only good at learning/playing other's songs, what should I do with my life????
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I want to make a living as a guitarist but am only good at learning/playing other's songs, what should I do with my life????

be the guy in the background of a semi successful band that has specific writers
so basically, they write for the entire band and you guys play
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at #33847303
I've never had one. What does it feel like?

It's different for most people
I'm currently sitting here shaking uncontrollably trying not to think about whether my talking down suicide attempts has worked or is failing.

Quote by wafflesyrup at #33847305
What's the damn Daniel thing?

wha?
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Feb 22, 2016,
Think of the ocean. A sunny beach with a breeze..
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
What are yours like?

One of my close friend had them and says she gets heavy breathing difficulties and hyperventiliates basically.

Mine aren’t as severe I just feel like I’m getting an uncontrollable adrenaline rush and my legs go shaky and like I feel like I can sense adrenaline in my hands I feel all tingly and hyperaware like I’m being watched.
I'm sorry to hear that Pasta. I hope you feel better.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
One of my exes used to get them. I hope yours aren't as bad as hers were. She would basically cry uncontrollably for 1-2 hours and hyperventilate, then pass out. I would always try talking her down but sometimes I don't think she could even hear me. I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance the first couple times I saw it.

how long have you been having them and do you have any idea why you get them?
Quote by sam b at #33847309
Why do you think anyone gives a shit?

because as fucked up a human being as I am I know there are people who have the same problem
and I know some of them are here
and if a single one of them is even remotely like me they'll empathise, which is what will help right now

Quote by Carnivean at #33847310
Think of the ocean. A sunny beach with a breeze..

that's actually helping me
I hate water but the beach is nice

Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33847312
What are yours like?

One of my close friend had them and says she gets heavy breathing difficulties and hyperventiliates basically.

Mine aren’t as severe I just feel like I’m getting an uncontrollable adrenaline rush and my legs go shaky and like I feel like I can sense adrenaline in my hands I feel all tingly and hyperaware like I’m being watched.

Mostly a lot of shaking to start, hot flush, digging fingernails into my skin to distract, which stopped working a long time ago and basically just causes needless pain now, overwhelming urge to fry my brain.
Usually very quiet actually.

Quote by Carnivean at #33847314

that looks very nice and pleasant

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at #33847315
I'm sorry to hear that Pasta. I hope you feel better.

I'm trying, but I think this one's going to linger a bit
Would compliments help?

Did you know you look pretty today?
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What are yours like?

I don't get them often but when I do it's mainly hyperventilation coupled with a heavy sense of foreboding.

Hope you get better soon Pasta.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314 at #33847318
One of my exes used to get them. I hope yours aren't as bad as hers were. She would basically cry uncontrollably for 1-2 hours and hyperventilate, then pass out. I would always try talking her down but sometimes I don't think she could even hear me. I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance the first couple times I saw it.

how long have you been having them and do you have any idea why you get them?

mine aren't nearly that bad, I'm usually still awake at the end of them
and I can pinpoint why I'm having this one exactly
That really sucks, I'm sorry that's happening to you.

Some things that sometimes calm me down are 7/11 breathing (breathe in for 7 seconds, out for 11) counting down backwards in 3s from 100 and remembering that it's just a physiological response and you're actually fine and everything will be fine.

You're not really in a bad way at all. It's just the panic attack. You're actually completely fine. Just keep thinking that and doing the breathing
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Some things that sometimes calm me down are 7/11 breathing (breathe in for 7 seconds, out for 11) counting down backwards in 3s from 100 and remembering that it's just a physiological response and you're actually fine and everything will be fine.

You're not really in a bad way at all. It's just the panic attack. You're actually completely fine. Just keep thinking that and doing the breathing

That's some good ideas I'm going to try some of those next time
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez at #33847366

these are going in the bank of anti-anxiety cures
thank you
Would it help at all if I let you play with my penis?

To avoid confusion, I should clarify that I'm talking about my tiny mouse penis
Not having them for a long time makes you forget how great they are. Try hiding under a table or something.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ultimate-slash at #33847468
Would it help at all if I let you play with my penis?

To avoid confusion, I should clarify that I'm talking about my tiny mouse penis

this is why you're awesome
and guizar is too for giving you that thing

Quote by theogonia777 at #33847472
Not having them for a long time makes you forget how great they are. Try hiding under a table or something.

I know, I was so anxious I couldn't even leave my room for food
by some miracle, I have a knife left over in my room that never made it to the kitchen from unpacking and I have a few cans of fruit and a can opener I didn't put away from shopping yesterday so I ate a tin of apricot halves with a steak knife
How are you now pasta? Panic attacks are the worst. One time i had one and couldn't breathe, so i took a puff of my inhaler. When you take a puff you need to hold your breath for 30 seconds and during those 30 i passed out.

I've since learned not to do that because now i can tell the difference between it and an asthma attack
I had one a few years ago. A lot of people think it's a "release", like you're freaking the fuck out for an hour but you'll be fine later. I freaked the fuck out for a few hours, then balled up in bed and thought about suicide until about 3 in the morning, followed by several weeks of constant thoughts of suicide. This was the climax to about 4 years of depression. Good times. Luckily, there was intervention, and things are better now. Get help. I don't know if you're struggling with mental illness or the stresses of life, but everyone needs help sometimes.
I'm willing to bet a fuckload of people on here struggle with mental, panic or stress disorders. About half the musicians I know have more than their fair share of issues. About 90% of the good musicians I know have issues. Same with comedians, really. I think art in general attracts damaged people.
hope you get through it
last year I developed a panic disorder
kept me off work for 15 weeks. I couldn't leave the house for 6 weeks
worse time of my life

and last month I relapsed
it really sucks
nothing worse than feeling something bad is going to happen when you know in your mind there's nothing wrong

it's so weird for people who don't have it to understand
people just think you're making it up but it's truly terrifying to experience

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I even contemplated suicide last month so I never had to deal with it again
I hope you get through it
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
Quote by Pastafarian96
I know, I was so anxious I couldn't even leave my room for food
by some miracle, I have a knife left over in my room that never made it to the kitchen from unpacking and I have a few cans of fruit and a can opener I didn't put away from shopping yesterday so I ate a tin of apricot halves with a steak knife

Just remember that panic attacks and their associated behavior are always funny in hindsight.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I have anxiety attacks, which I know aren't quite the same thing, but they are such awful experiences to go through. I can't get on a plane now so I haven't been abroad since 2008. I feel like I've missed out on so many great experiences but I try not to get so negative about things. What you say to yourself really does define how you feel.

One piece of advise I would give is to try the 'friend method'. If you imagine that a friend has exactly the same symptoms as you, think about what you would say to them. You wouldn't say 'oh my god, you're having a panic attack, you're going to die etc'. You would say words of positive encouragement and empathy like 'hey, don't worry! You've had these before and you've come out the other side'.

Say those thoughts to yourself.

You won't feel good straight away as your body is being put through such a trauma but you will gradually feel better. Try not to to think of every panic attack as a step backwards or going back to square one. Your body is reacting naturally to a situation. You are NOT fucked up. You are totally normal.

There are so many people out there who suffer with panic attacks and anxiety attacks. Never suffer alone.

Hope this helps
I had a panic attack a few minutes ago.

I couldn't find my wallet.

but then I found it so it was ok
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I can neither imagine, nor comprehend, being so panic-stricken as to be near-unable to function, but I still hope you're able to relax and overcome it as it sounds miserable.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If your anxiety isn't coupled with hypochondria, locate a place to feel your pulse and focus on it. After, with the creating techniques listed, try to get your heart rate down. As it decreases, focus more and more on its reduction.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by ehbacon at #33847555
How are you now pasta? Panic attacks are the worst. One time i had one and couldn't breathe, so i took a puff of my inhaler. When you take a puff you need to hold your breath for 30 seconds and during those 30 i passed out.

I've since learned not to do that because now i can tell the difference between it and an asthma attack

morning now
feeling better

Quote by GFraser at #33847562
I had one a few years ago. A lot of people think it's a "release", like you're freaking the fuck out for an hour but you'll be fine later. I freaked the fuck out for a few hours, then balled up in bed and thought about suicide until about 3 in the morning, followed by several weeks of constant thoughts of suicide. This was the climax to about 4 years of depression. Good times. Luckily, there was intervention, and things are better now. Get help. I don't know if you're struggling with mental illness or the stresses of life, but everyone needs help sometimes.

frankly, I'm just glad I haven't been like this in nearly a year

Quote by nightwalker903 at #33847603
hope you get through it
last year I developed a panic disorder
kept me off work for 15 weeks. I couldn't leave the house for 6 weeks
worse time of my life

and last month I relapsed
it really sucks
nothing worse than feeling something bad is going to happen when you know in your mind there's nothing wrong

it's so weird for people who don't have it to understand
people just think you're making it up but it's truly terrifying to experience

I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I even contemplated suicide last month so I never had to deal with it again
I hope you get through it

I feel better now, still anxious but I can get out now

Quote by theogonia777 at #33847627
Just remember that panic attacks and their associated behavior are always funny in hindsight.

I'm trying, but all I can see is pathetic.

Quote by blacksoulrock at #33847813
I have anxiety attacks, which I know aren't quite the same thing, but they are such awful experiences to go through. I can't get on a plane now so I haven't been abroad since 2008. I feel like I've missed out on so many great experiences but I try not to get so negative about things. What you say to yourself really does define how you feel.

One piece of advise I would give is to try the 'friend method'. If you imagine that a friend has exactly the same symptoms as you, think about what you would say to them. You wouldn't say 'oh my god, you're having a panic attack, you're going to die etc'. You would say words of positive encouragement and empathy like 'hey, don't worry! You've had these before and you've come out the other side'.

Say those thoughts to yourself.

You won't feel good straight away as your body is being put through such a trauma but you will gradually feel better. Try not to to think of every panic attack as a step backwards or going back to square one. Your body is reacting naturally to a situation. You are NOT fucked up. You are totally normal.

There are so many people out there who suffer with panic attacks and anxiety attacks. Never suffer alone.

Hope this helps

It does help, a lot thank you

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R at #33847832
I had a panic attack a few minutes ago.

I couldn't find my wallet.

but then I found it so it was ok

I hate that

Quote by Arby911 at #33847975
I can neither imagine, nor comprehend, being so panic-stricken as to be near-unable to function, but I still hope you're able to relax and overcome it as it sounds miserable.

18 months ago I would've said the same thing, but sometimes everything changes

Quote by megano28 at #33847991
If your anxiety isn't coupled with hypochondria, locate a place to feel your pulse and focus on it. After, with the creating techniques listed, try to get your heart rate down. As it decreases, focus more and more on its reduction.

oh god, I'm more likely to be sicker than I actually think, but this sounds helpful, I'll use it in future
Haven't had one in a few weeks now

although I don't think I get proper panic attacks, just anxiety ones. Its not that I get super panicky and can't breathe, I just start feeling numb, like hands and face, and get really trapped in negative thought circles, and have this overwhelming urge to get away from whatever it is I'm doing

glad that its passed now tho, hope you don't get really drained/depressed after like I do, I hate that more than the anxiety itself
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Page 1 of 2