I'm trying the Guitar Pro 6 trial version. Is it possible to notate a triplet within a triplet? Let's say I have a triplet in 4/4 time (quarter-note triplet). Can I make one of those quarter-notes into a 3 eighth-note triplet?
What exactly do you want to do? Is it easier to do a 9-tuplet?
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
Like Neo said, what you're describing is not really a genuine nested tuplet. There's not really a point in doing so.
I'm sorry, my theory knowledge ends with triplets. What is a 9-tuplet? I'm tabbing out a song which is in 4/4 time. The guitarist plays one measure with 6 notes - so 2 quarter note triplets, correct? But one of those notes he does a hammer-on/pull-off which itself is a triplet. The only way I know how to notate this is making one of those quarter notes triplet an eighth-note triplet.
Song reference?
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
Glad you figured it out, there's also 12/8 in there
Quote by Jet Penguin
Quote by Hail