ive often felt symptoms in my right hand before but put it down to some kind of nutritional deficiencies. but it cant just be that, yeah i know ill need to see a doctor for proper blood tests and shit but this has been going on for a bit. my leg almost fell off yesterday. this weekend probably fucked me over, was pretty exhausting physically being a 50/50 combo of working and partying with hardly any sleep. anyway arthritodudes how do you cope as guitar players? i wanna play
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
dude nooooo

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I have osteoarthritis in my foot, it's agony sometimes. Luckily i'm on some pretty heavy duty medication for it (Zapain, Tramadol & Dihydracodeine) and i have painkilling injections every 3-4 months under general anaesthetic which last a couple of months and then i have a couple of months of living on painkillers (as mentioned earlier) and then back in for more injections. Some people have Cortisone injections which are said to help, my consultant uses a combination of Kenalog and Chirocaine. Speak to your GP as while it's not a nice feeling, there's many options to help ease the pain (sadly arthritis can't be 'cured' but can be 'managed')
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
might not be arthritis, theres not a ton in my family afaik and im told thats usually the case. what know is that my joints are fucked, im hoping itll turn out to be nothing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.