what is the best Acoustic-Electric guitar under 600? I'll appreciate your answers. Thanks!
I have a Seagull excursion and an LR Baggs Lyric microphone. Cost somewhere between £500 and £600 total and I'm really happy with it. If you want a nice tone I'd suggest avoiding pickups completely, I've never found one that makes an acoustic sound nice amplified.
I'm with Tony. the 114 would be my first choice. as for the big baby..... I prefer the GS mini over it. big sound, very portable.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Quote by Tony Done
^^^^ Yes, the GS mini if you want small. I preferred the mellower tones of the all-mahogany version to the one with a spruce top.

Every Taylor I've played has been amazing.

I can't hear much difference between the BigBaby and the GS-Mini. The Mini is definitely a nicer guitar (I love the KOA model especially), but it's also a little smaller with a little less bass. I think the BB is 15/16 size and the Mini is 14/16 size. For the price difference, playability wise, the BB is probably the better deal, imo. I believe the BigBaby is the best under $500 acoustic I've played yet. I think the Mini clocks in at $550 or so.

My BigBaby was the first quality guitar I ever bought. In retrospect I wish I'd bought the 114 e, but it was about twice as expensive.
Last edited by TobusRex at Feb 23, 2016,
Quote by djarcelona091
what is the best Acoustic-Electric guitar under 600? I'll appreciate your answers. Thanks!

Assuming it matches your price limit and I am basing this on Youtube videos, and I am biased for this Saturday going to try one out: Taylor GS Mini
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1