Page 1 of 2
I just went to the local WalMart. I wanted to wire some money to someone, but the line was long with 2 glacial clerks working the front. I dutifully stepped to the end of the line and settled in for a long wait. I noticed the lady in front of me was quite callipygous in her light blue slacks. My gaze also took in her long, curly, very dark brown hair and her nutbrown skin. She had a stylish black shirt with white vertical stripes and loop earrings with pearls. I noticed she was wearing clog-type shoes. She had a nametag clipped to her shirt and had dark brown eyes with long, thick eyelashes. She had a sweet looking pair of lips on her oval, lean face. Without the shoes she probably stood about 5'5". She was gorgeous. I'd guess her age as mid-20s. She was accompanied by a woman probably 20 years older who was about 4'5" and not the primary focus of my attention.

I was trying to muster the courage to say something to her, and managed some awkward small talk about her shoes. We resumed waiting, and when she got to the front she told me "please go ahead, I'm going to be awhile". I thanked her and went to send the money.

I completed my transaction and saw the gorgeous lady was at the other register. I went over and said "Miss, I just want to say something before I go. You look great. You are a beautiful girl". She gave me a wonderful smile that warmed my old bones and said "oh my ...thank you" and the older woman next to her giggled and said something unintelligible but I think I heard the word "romantic". I smiled and turned and walked away. I was happy and embarrassed at the same time.
Last edited by TobusRex at Feb 22, 2016,
One time I walked into a Walmart. Then I walked out and went home.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by TheChaz
that's creepy af

I think I made her day, actually. She was very pleased judging by her smile, body language, and the inflection of her voice.

If nothing else I certainly made the day of the older woman with her
Walmart 24/7 Camp Out Challenge: $x in the hat, last person to leave Walmart keeps the hat
Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 22, 2016,
Quote by TobusRex
I think I made her day, actually. She was very pleased judging by her smile, body language, and the inflection of her voice.

If nothing else I certainly made the day of the older woman with her

That totally doesn't come across as creepy af at all
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I've had 2 other interesting encounters with lady folk at WalMart.

2am one night a couple years ago I went to the place to buy some cereal. A very cute young woman, maybe 22-23 years old, was absolutely hammered and wandering around the liquor section (conveniently located near the cereal aisle). I always smile at pretty women, I can't help it. I gave her a smile as I passed. I was looking at cereal when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw the cute girl I'd smiled at earlier.

She explained she was a student at the local university and a little bit drunk ("little bit", hehe). She was separated from her friends. I offered to her help and we started walking around the store. We chatted a little and she just blurted out "I could stay at your place. We could have a lot of fun." I thought to myself "oh....she's a hooker" and politely declined. We found her friends in front of the store. Well, guess she was a student after all!

I'm not going to cast any aspersions here, but if somebody like, oh, slapsymcdougal had been in my position I have no doubt another bastard would've come into this world 9 months later.

The other time I made a heroic attempt to pick up a lady beyond my level. That story I'll hang onto.
Last edited by TobusRex at Feb 22, 2016,
I never see the people like they have in the Walmart videos. I don't have a story. ......but I also avoid the mart whenever possible
Last edited by mattedbird at Feb 22, 2016,
I once had to explain the stores buy one get one policy to a cashier for a half hour.

I never go there to begin with, but stupid Best Buy had this sale for shit that hadn't even been in stock at all my local stores in the first place and I wanted my cheap ass games.

Oh and another time this cunty manager girl went and moved all these drills back to where they were supposed to be after it rang up for $80 more than the shelf tag where I found it.

I'm not even the type to really go and get them to honor the price if it was located wrong on a shelf, but the fact she went and did that and lied to my face.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Feb 22, 2016,
Quote by TobusRex
callipygous

huh. that's quite fancy for something so peverse.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i saw a little latino kid taking a piss in front of a walmart, i think he was trying to write his name on the wall

but the time i saw a 18-25 year old chick get out of her car a red light, squat near bush, and pee actually takes the cake
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Were you the same guy who got all sweaty because you saw someone pretty while at a stoplight?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I once had to explain the stores buy one get one policy to a cashier for a half hour.

Wait, really? That's crazy simple. You buy one so you get one. It's a great deal 'cause you get what you pay for.

Take ECON 101 with Professor Mendiola this semester.
Free Ali
Free Lard
One day I went to Walmart and bought a sandwich and some sweatpants and sleep shirts. I wanted to buy a bucket too but they didn't have the color I wanted.

The End.
cat
One time on those self checkout things, I couldn't get a box of toothpaste to scan so I just put it in the bag and left without paying for it. I don't give a fuk, I'm gangsta like that
Also I used to work there and it's illegal to sell alchohol here on Sundays until 1pm.
Alchoholics would come in every Sunday morning and steal beer, I used to watch them do it and not say shit.
7 bucks an hour is not enough to be walmart hero
Quote by Angus_Junior35
Holy shit, I've been in that store before. That was almost me!
This could have been avoided. After all, the only thing stopping a bad guy with a knife is a GOOD guy with a knife.

#GiveUsOurWal-MartKnives
Quote by snipelfritz

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 22, 2016,
i had to pull out like $500 in cash so i went to a cash machine at walmart and it's maximum amount to dispence was like 200 so i had to get the cash in three goes and this eight year old was just watching me the whole time and it made me really unfortable
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Feb 22, 2016,
Quote by Baby Joel
i had to pull out like $500 in cash so i went to a cash machine at walmart and it's maximum amount to dispence was like 200 so i had to get the cash in three goes and this eight year old was just watching me the whole time and it made me really unfortable
Don't mind me, I was just selling your info to the black market.

You are quite unfortable though.
Quote by snipelfritz

I saw former WWE wrestler Matt Hardy there the other day.
And his chick that used to be a Diva.

Not sure if it was Matt or Jeff it was the one with the black hair
Probably was Matt Hardy ^^

One time I walked into Wal-Mart and looked at the wall in agony.

All these children missing for years. Some, their whole life. I don't think certain will be found now considering it's been over 30 years.
Quote by roger at #33848744
Probably was Matt Hardy ^^

One time I walked into Wal-Mart and looked at the wall in agony.

All these children missing for years. Some, their whole life. I don't think certain will be found now considering it's been over 30 years.

i think they were kidnapped by wal-mart and turned into Great Value products
I went to Walmart but the people that shop there are usually gross/hoarders and I have a hard time with crowds and stuff. The employees are all underpaid, most of the generic products are shit, and yeah it's all pretty cheap, but at what cost? There's other places less toxic than there, like Dollarama or No Frills or something. So basically I don't go to Walmart. Not that I'm judging you guys for being low-class mongrels or anything.
Quote by soundgarden1986
Screw your bases. If she doesn't let me go elbow deep in her ass on the first date, it wasn't meant to be.

Quote by willT08
Every thread on here to do with audio quality is like walking into a paddock of shit slinging chimps
Quote by BledGhostWhite at #33848767
There's other places less toxic than there, like Dollarama or No Frills

lmao
Quote by BledGhostWhite
I went to Walmart but the people that shop there are usually gross/hoarders and I have a hard time with crowds and stuff. The employees are all underpaid, most of the generic products are shit, and yeah it's all pretty cheap, but at what cost? There's other places less toxic than there, like Dollarama or No Frills or something. So basically I don't go to Walmart. Not that I'm judging you guys for being low-class mongrels or anything.
I love when people make a discovery like this and suddenly act like its something they've always cared about.

Good job watching that documentary, kid. You're making the world a better place by judging everyone based on it. You don't look like a tool at all.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by TobusRex
I just went to the local WalMart. I wanted to wire some money to someone, but the line was long with 2 glacial clerks working the front. I dutifully stepped to the end of the line and settled in for a long wait. I noticed the lady in front of me was quite callipygous in her light blue slacks. My gaze also took in her long, curly, very dark brown hair and her nutbrown skin. She had a stylish black shirt with white vertical stripes and loop earrings with pearls. I noticed she was wearing clog-type shoes. She had a nametag clipped to her shirt and had dark brown eyes with long, thick eyelashes. She had a sweet looking pair of lips on her oval, lean face. Without the shoes she probably stood about 5'5". She was gorgeous. I'd guess her age as mid-20s. She was accompanied by a woman probably 20 years older who was about 4'5" and not the primary focus of my attention.

I was trying to muster the courage to say something to her, and managed some awkward small talk about her shoes. We resumed waiting, and when she got to the front she told me "please go ahead, I'm going to be awhile". I thanked her and went to send the money.

I completed my transaction and saw the gorgeous lady was at the other register. I went over and said "Miss, I just want to say something before I go. You look great. You are a beautiful girl". She gave me a wonderful smile that warmed my old bones and said "oh my ...thank you" and the older woman next to her giggled and said something unintelligible but I think I heard the word "romantic". As I clean my blade the girl walks out from behind the counter, twirling her hair with her fingers. "So...maybe you'd like to come over to my place and play that game sometime... ?" the cashier asked me.

"No thanks milady, It's single player only. Besides..." I sheath my sword.

"You're not my type"

I skate away on my Heelys into the sunset.

Cool story
^

One time I was doing keto and I went to Walmart and they had $5 rotisserie chickens so I bought one and ate it in like a day and a half.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Once I was at walmart with a group of friends and my one friend jokingly pointed out the secret shopper there, (the guy that pretends to shop and looks out for shoplifters, he's really bad at doing his job.) The secret shopper confronts us later and is pissed that my friend pointed him out in front of a group of people. My friend being his asshole self, is being a smartass while he's yelling at him. The guy starts going on about how he has the ability to ban him from every walmart in the country (he's obviously bluffing at this point.) My friend jokingly goes along with it telling him to do it and the two proceed to argue for the next 10 min while we just watch and laugh.
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at Feb 23, 2016,
I was at a Walmart recently with my female friend next door. She was pushing the cart and we were shopping for sweaters. I made a joke and she started laughing so hard, she nearly fell over. The over shoppers were walking past wondering what the hell was happening. Then she added a line to my joke and I ended up laughing my guts out too.

This was one of the best Walmart experiences I've ever had.

ron666
Page 1 of 2