Hi everyone,
3 months ago I listened by chance to a tune in a supermarket the guitar riff was awesome today I am asking for your help to identify this riff, This is what the riff sounded kind of https://clyp.it/r25qyhmo , I can't play it like the original one the guitar tone was clean and twangy and played on the bridge (sort of surf guitar tone) , I think it was an electric guitar maybe a baritone , there was a singer too a female I think singing softly I couldn't hear the lyrics (maybe I have heard so alone running...) it's à very rythmic song please help me find this riff I need to learn it!
sounds like something I wrote except better
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Maybe the Beach Boys? I could see the singing being mistaken for a girl's voice if you were having trouble hearing the vocals and I think they had some songs with baritone guitars. I haven't listened to enough of their music to say if that riff is similar to any of their stuff.
Riff reminds me of Bleeding Me by Metallica for some reason That's obviously not it though
I'm gonna fight 'em off
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back
Flying in a blue dream
Makes me think of this

https://youtu.be/UUXBCdt5IPg?t=51
Skip to 0:53 unless you want to watch the video

But I find it hard to believe that a supermarket would be playing Tool over the loudspeakers, so that's probably not it.

EDIT: I totally know what song you're thinking of, I'll let you know when I remember what it is. I don't know if I'm hearing Nirvana, Puddle of Mudd or Seether. I'm pretty confident it's one of the three though.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Feb 23, 2016,
Are you really a man though? How do I know you are not a pumpkin?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Female singer soft voice hard to hear, not metal at all, Rock/Rock'n roll/Twang/flamenco influences on electric guitar, drums, bass, I'll try to post the singing on the guitar thanks for the guess but I know these music and a lot of others but this song is a pearl
The link you provide doesn't go anywhere for me.
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.