Poll: How's your credit score look?
Poll Options
View poll results: How's your credit score look?
It's great
12 41%
It's good
4 14%
It's okay
4 14%
It's bad
2 7%
It's poor
2 7%
None of your business, you floopy face [woah! Can't show THAT language on a Christian site!]
5 17%
Voters: 29.
Mines is pretty great. It's somewhere between 757-769 (based on two reports, not sure which is more accurate, but probably the higher one).
Just a little above good, but still great. Although that's also because I only have two accounts. One was a credit card and another was a student loan which I finished paying off 2 weeks ago. So it's pretty great.

Not sure my parents would appreciate me sharing this info, but theirs is miserable. They actually had to declare bankruptcy once.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 23, 2016,
i do not own a credit card / account

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Just like everyone else, i do not own a credit card / account

Credit is a social construct
How can bank accounts be real if our money isn't real?
I have nothing important to say
Mine's probably not great. I have a credit card that I keep up payments for, but I maxed it out pretty early on so I never actually use it anymore. Pretty sure I'm just paying the interest off at the moment.

I have defaulted on a couple direct debits though and I think I technically owe the Open University some money due to not being granted a student loan. But that's a long story.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Josh, your pickup lines are terrible.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Josh, your pickup lines are terrible.
Sorry. What I meant to say was "Hey baby girl, are you a bank? Because I've got a lot of interest. ".
Quote by snipelfritz

Excellent, thanks for asking

I'm pretty anal about money and organization in general so it's easy for me to keep track of what I can spend/need to pay off and adjust accordingly. I guess it also helps that I don't have any loans.
cat
800something last i checked a few years ago on some credit check site.

pretty sure just based on continual direct debit payments for mobile phone and then continual payments on a later credit card (they kept raising my limit automatically too cause i always paid over my minimum and am actually clearing the debt right now)

imo, it should really consider student loans debt too here. I'm pretty sure student loans company doesn't share their data with credit agencies.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Never checked, but it's pretty good. I've had a credit card that I'm always good with paying, and my student loan payments are going pretty well (I can easily pay the remaining $10k, but I'm going to hold off until later this year).
Skip the username, call me Billy
I've never checked my credit score, but I'd say it's great. I've missed one payment but only because my credit card company never sent the bill in the mail. Even so, I only reach a fraction of my monthly credit limit.

Besides my credit card, I have no debt whatsoever (100% due to the fact that I still live with my parents), and compared to other people my age (the sample being my friends) I seem to be in better financial shape then them.
Last edited by E7#9 at Feb 23, 2016,
Totally fine, never had any credit issues whatsoever - but then I barely spend on the damn thing. I only use the credit card for big purchases like guitars are stuff like that, stuff you need extra security on.

As a side note, having once screened applicants who were applying to work in banks, credit scores aren't a huge obstacle in life if you can get clear of any debt you owe. If anything what particular job you have affects your reputation - in regards to banks and loaning companies - far more than your actual credit score. I have a few personal trainer friends, who, whilst working for a large international company are still actually 'self-employed', so the banks want absolutely /nothing/ to do with them simply because they're 'self-employed' and without a 'steady' income in spite of making far more than me on a regular basis.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by slipknot5678 at #33849658
I have no credit cause im a manchild

yea this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Mine is about 600 due to some dumb mistakes I made but if I keep making my car payments and student loans on time it should be pretty damn great by next year.
Pretty good. I use my credit card all the time then pay it off when the statement is due that month. Also gives extra protection when it comes to it being cloned or stolen.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I like that someone added "floopy face" to the poll.
Quote by snipelfritz

Mine should be impeccable, I don't have a credit card, and every loan I've ever had has been paid back well before the term of the loan.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i put all my wealth into gold bars and bury them in strategic locations

or have I?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass