No offense here, I'm just want to share my opinion on this. These human babies are still annoying the heck out of me every time I see them going crazy. Yes, they are loud, crying alot, walking/running around too much and few to say it. It seems these baby animals are quite smarter, quieter and playful, and that's that. Animals are way more cute than those human babies ever does. Gotta love animals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Te9mA7baA
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
After learning about how babies learn language, I have to disagree with your entire post. I like baby animals but human babies are far more interesting.
cat
Most things > toddlers
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Most things > toddlers

This
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I don't mind being aroundanimals or children, but if I'm stuck with them for an extended period of time, they are annoying as fuck. I won't miss my parents dogs when I leave sometime soon hopefully. They're whiny, childish, and stupid, and will stay that way till they die. Dogs are the worst animals, but exotic and niche ones are usually both a pain in the ass and boring.

I love cats though. My one cat just sleeps on my bed all the time, the other one is the most not give a fuck cat I've ever seen, fucker sits out in the middle of the rain, doesn't give a shit. Only meows when I'm asleep, stops the second I stand up to let it out. Won't utter a noise otherwise.
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 23, 2016,
Baby animals > newborn humans but from about 6-9 months on toddlers are awesome.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

correct

but generally speaking non-human animals > humans
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
sure, i completely agree. toddlers are only cute for the first five minutes then after that they either puke, pee, or poop.
newborns are gross. kids from the ages of 1-3 are awesome, and then after that they turn into shits

source: i have a brother who is almost 4 and i had to babysit him 10 hours a day 5 days a week for a little over a year and a half, while he was 2 and 3.

Quote by Banjocal at #33849243
correct

but generally speaking non-human animals > humans

only the cute ones. non-cute animals suck
Quote by stratkat
I don't mind being aroundanimals or children, but if I'm stuck with them for an extended period of time, they are annoying as fuck. I won't miss my parents dogs when I leave sometime soon hopefully. They're whiny, childish, and stupid, and will stay that way till they die. Dogs are the worst animals, but exotic and niche ones are usually both a pain in the ass and boring.

at what point do you smash their heads in with your foot?

Quote by stratkat

I love cats though. My one cat just sleeps on my bed all the time, the other one is the most not give a fuck cat I've ever seen, fucker sits out in the middle of the rain, doesn't give a shit. Only meows when I'm asleep, stops the second I stand up to let it out. Won't utter a noise otherwise.

Anime avatar hates dogs, loves cats, world dies of shock
My God, it's full of stars!
I think obliviousness is a property of cuteness. Human babies aren't really dumb. Human babies are amazing, in fact.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I think obliviousness is a property of cuteness. Human babies aren't really dumb. Human babies are amazing, in fact.

Agreed. If I had been able to continue to learn at the rate at which I was able to learn as an infant, I'd own this whole sumbitch!!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by snipelfritz

That looks veal-y good.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That looks veal-y good.

Ewe sort of had to ram that one through, ewe should feel sheepish.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Ewe sort of had to ram that one through, ewe should feel sheepish.

Veal is from babby cows

I'd make a pig of myself with that. Snout right in the trough, squealing with delight.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Veal is from babby cows

I'd make a pig of myself with that. Snout right in the trough, squealing with delight.

I'm aware ya big cow herd, but it looks like lamb to me, so what's your beef? It's not like you've got a reputation at steak.
Charles Darwin
Venison's dear, isn't it?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Arby911
I'm aware ya big cow herd, but it looks like lamb to me, so what's your beef? It's not like you've got a reputation at steak.

This is starting to be a boar. It was quite pheasant to begin with, but now I can't be plucking bothered.
Quote by Diemon Dave