Help, I have got an ac30 but that is way to big to take to school, holidays etc... does anyone of any good practice amps that are light and small but still pack a punch under $70/£60? I was looking at the fender champion 20 and frontman 10, but I don't want to be too close minded at just fender products.

thanks,

George
that is a tight budget but if you could spend a little more money like on a Roland Micro Cube would be the way to go, small, compact, sounds good, and loud. Cheers! Fender products are great btw Iv owned 3 amps from them and still use a 212 from them as my main amp.
save a little more and grab the vox ac4v used.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
+1 on Roland Micro Cube.. original is cheaper since they release the new Micro Cube GX (has USB). Epiphone Valve Jr combo 5watt tube amp is nice but some are asking too much for it. $100 is ok.
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
The Yamaha THR10/C/X (and smaller THR5) are awesome amps! If you find one used in good condition, fall within your budget, grab it!
Mustang v2 III/IV●EXP-1●FUSE●REMUDA●Yamaha THR10C
Epi LP Florentine Pro●LP Cstm Pros●LP PlusTop Pro●Sheraton-II Pro
Cstm Strat Vntg Noiseless●Guild D-55
So Creek Cables●BOSS RC-1●RS7500
D'Addario Strings●Vari-Grip●Planet Lock Straps
how loud do you need it to be?
do you NEED one with a battery option?
what type of sound are you going for?
are you fine going used?

if you don't need to be heard, a korg pandora would be hard to beat.

if you need just a little bit of volume, you could pair the pandora with a smaller monitor, it would probably not weigh more than the options.

good luck!
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/