Hey guys,

Real quick question - could anyone tell me what a USED Laney VH100R is worth in the UK?

Had a look on ebay and gumtree and nothing there!

Thanks in advance,

Sharpant
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
$450 shipped would have been a realllllyyyy good price. Recently and since the three I've had they float around $500-$700 USD
Are they discontinued now? $450 seems WAAAAAY too low. I'm from the UK btw
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
^ Yea. They now go for 600-700 for the newer version (older version had the 2 leather straps).

Quote by VishNuRoXoUt
$450 shipped would have been a realllllyyyy good price. Recently and since the three I've had they float around $500-$700 USD

I remember you were thinking of trading it for a TremOVerb a while back.
Quote by Ippon
^ Yea. They now go for 600-700 for the newer version (older version had the 2 leather straps).

I remember you were thinking of trading it for a TremOVerb a while back.

That was one of three that I had, and I definitely straight traded for a Tremoverb. Freakin' steal.

But yeah, even the old ones dude. $600 average.
Quote by VishNuRoXoUt
That was one of three that I had, and I definitely straight traded for a Tremoverb. Freakin' steal.

But yeah, even the old ones dude. $600 average.

I snagged a TremOVerb from GC used for $450. And combo versions for not much more from HC and RT when they were going for stupid prices.
I have the older version so two straps

Annoying that I have nothing to compare it to on a UK site.
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
That's nuts. Don't you have a stupid amount of gear dude? I'm only running a rockerverb 50 now. I have a V4 waiting for me on the east coast though.
Naaa kinda fallen out of love with the guitar tbh. I got to a level where I got fed up of improving my technique and needed theory to make me progress.

From there I couldn't find the time to study and get better :/

All I have left now is a PGM301, a faith acoustic and a Laney VH100R :/
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
They were $450 at one point in time? Goodness! They were $1,099 USD new not too long ago, now they are even higher and the used price is going up too!

I have really been loving Brett Kingman's tone, he uses a VH100R in most his videos. Lucky on the chaps who got the amp at a good price!
sharpant

sorry to hear you're not playing as much guitar. but if you're not enjoying it, just do something you do enjoy

not sure offhand on the prices, but i always heard laneys were pretty good value second-hand (which isn't so good since you're selling ).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hey buddy! Hope you're well.

So it turns out the VH100R is discontinued and by the looks if things, have gone up in value!

I don't really know what to do with this in mind - it's a GREAT amp and probably worth keeping just because it's good to have a nice amp to hand.

Shame it's ugly AF
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Orange PPC212 2X12
I bought mine used from GC about a year ago with the footswitch it was like $425. Needed a retubing though.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by sharpant
Hey buddy! Hope you're well.

So it turns out the VH100R is discontinued and by the looks if things, have gone up in value!

I don't really know what to do with this in mind - it's a GREAT amp and probably worth keeping just because it's good to have a nice amp to hand.

Shame it's ugly AF

bit of a cold that i thought i'd all but beaten a week ago but which is still dragging on, but nothing too serious hope you're well too

yeah that's handy if being discontinued has pushed up the price, but then as you said it might be hard to get another one if you change your mind. no point in me advising you because i rarely if ever sell anything, so it's hardly impartial advice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?