I believe you can tell a lot about a person by their recommended videos.

Mine consists of trans related videos, Tool music videos, longboard films and a few Veritasium videos.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I never really pay attention to that.
Except this one time.
The video I was watching was Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man (A live version of it from their Viscous Cycle tour in 2003), and the Recommend video was Motorhead - Ace Of Spades.

Thats like someone telling you you should see Apocalypse Now, while you are watching Forrest Gump.
If I am logged into one of my Gmail accounts it recommends me like Mission of Burma & The Cure videos, 'cuz I must have watched post-punk vids one time while I was logged in, & apparently it saves my YouTube browsing history?

Otherwise I don't have a YouTube account, so I don't have any idiosyncratic recommendations.
gotta save those few precious seconds it takes to click on subs
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Meg Myers, Ralph Stanley, Avril Lavigne, Art Garfunkel, King of the Hill compilation videos, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air compilation videos, old Super Bowls, Big Country, microtonal guitar, Mr Irish Bastard, EDP, Quarterback highlights, 2nd Carolina String Band, the Tossers, etc.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
3oh3 - don't trust me
Tonight alive - lonely girl
G-eazy - I mean it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
lifting/bodybuilding advice videos

terrance mckenna / alan watts talks

metal/90's rock bands (tool is pretty much always in there haha )

too many electronic artists showing there right now
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

It's almost all video game related stuff, specifically fallout 4, witcher 3 and dark souls 1+2 since those are the only games I've played recently.

I'm glad to see youtube has stopped recommending me miley cyrus after I've been listening to thrash metal on it.
I have nothing important to say
the grape lady who faceplants and makes seal noises in agony

Pretty sure mu added some recommendations
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
vine comps
fight comps
twerk comps
rihanna vevo

Recently been watching competitive eating videos, esp. Matt Stonie. Not that I intend to be one, just enjoying watching the way ppl stuff their food down their throat as though they have no windpipes at all. lol
Amateur guitarist straight from the oven !

Collegehumour, parodies, and guitar repair videos
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
some nerdy white guy reviewing a Kanye West album
The "real life" Saul Goodman
Martin Shkreli interviews
that lame guy who makes stupid guitar videos and is on the front page of UG almost every day
Top 10 bass solos

what the fuck, youtube? u dont even kno me, bro
Pretty much all 90's grunge music videos and unplugged shows.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Lots and lots of EDM and jazz and idk, whatever else I've listened to
SNL
Anthony Bourdain
This Indian cooking show's channel
Loads of "my boyfriend did my makeup" videos - don't really like most of them but I watched them a while ago when my bf and I did each other's makeup
Accent tags - I used them for transcription practice
A channel that does restaurant reviews for where I used to live
Vine compilations
Kids/adults/grannies react to ___________
Bird calls
Language learning
A lot of stuff related to speech therapy and anatomy
cat
Depends on the topic. Finger Picking I have a ton. Hearing a song others. Seeing Spanish Guitar I have this one that I really like. Depends on the focus.
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1