Which is one of best scores made by anybody ever on the planet. I was totally addicted to that game had to give it up because I was wearing my wrist out playing it. It's a great game.
oh man i haven't played that in like twelve years
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
oh man i haven't played that in like twelve years

Yea. I used to love it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Is that a good score?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by eGraham
Yea. I used to love it.

it gets pretty exciting after you've cleared off a few boards and get new insignias and colors. This only game I've ever played where I felt the need to play it every day.
You bragging about gaming ranks, yope?
Because if you're bragging about gaming ranks, we'll throw down.

#1 (for a while before I stopped caring about it) on Guitar Hero for Float On by Modest Mouse on Expert.
Top 900 in SoulCaliber 4
Top 500 in Gears of War (the first one) for Warzone. Yeah, WARZONE. Not that pansy Execution mode.
And don't even get me started on my K/D ratio on CoD.
And of course, while not a game, I have bragging rights for being ranked like 120 on here.

Get on my level, scrub. Noob. You're garbage. Feg. 1v1 me you little bish. I'll wreck you. I'll own you. I got mad skills. MLG 4 life.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I could never get my K/D ratio beyond like .36. The game pissed me off no end every time I played online.

I fucking sucked at COD
my mate was ranked in the top 300 in black ops at one point
Quote by Baby Joel
my mate was ranked in the top 300 in black ops at one point
Bish pls I played the legit ranked stuff that was ranked by division. I think the highest was like Platinum division.
Highest I ever achieved was Gold Rank #1

And that's for Free For All. Not those pansy team games or whatever.

That's right. Tell your friend to get on my level. Scrub. Noob. He's garbage. Feg. Tell him to 1v1 me. Little bish. I'll wreck him. I'll own him. I got mad skills. MLG 4 life.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Feb 24, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You bragging about gaming ranks, yope?
Because if you're bragging about gaming ranks, we'll throw down.

#1 (for a while before I stopped caring about it) on Guitar Hero for Float On by Modest Mouse on Expert.
Top 900 in SoulCaliber 4
Top 500 in Gears of War (the first one) for Warzone. Yeah, WARZONE. Not that pansy Execution mode.
And of course, while not a game, I have bragging rights for being ranked like 120 on here.

Get on my level, scrub. Noob. You're garbage. Feg. 1v1 me you little bish. I'll wreck you. I'll own you. I got mad skills. MLG 4 life.

i was #1 on Catherine for one of the babel stages and top 10 for the other ones as well.
now who is the real joshua

(i was also top 75 on MUT this year before I had to stop playing)
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I was literally the first person in the world (tied, technically, since we were on co-op) to officially break a million points in any Guitar Hero. Metallica - One. I think we were the first ones to 5-star Dragonforce on co-op too.

(This was with my best friend in college, back when Guitar Hero mattered. We met after one of my acquaintances from high school watched him play Guitar Hero. Everyone else was like "Oh man you're the best I've ever seen" but said acquaintance went "Pssh you gotta meet this Lion Slicer kid, he'll destroy you". And I did, but then we joined forces. There were probably individual people better than me, although I never met one, but I don't think there was a better pair in the world for a while.)

I have no idea what alchemy is, but congratulations I guess.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Bish pls I played the legit ranked stuff that was ranked by division. I think the highest was like Platinum division.
Highest I ever achieved was Gold Rank #1

And that's for Free For All. Not those pansy team games or whatever.

That's right. Tell your friend to get on my level. Scrub. Noob. He's garbage. Feg. Tell him to 1v1 me. Little bish. I'll wreck him. I'll own him. I got mad skills. MLG 4 life.

idk if he's in practice anymore, he's getting a masters in biochem and is basically a supermodel so idk if he has time anymore
good game

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
oh i thought you meant little alchemy. haven't played alchemy but little alchemy is pretty fun, you should try it

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I can't even imagine being that dedicated to a game

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Alchemy is one of pop caps best games.

Too bad the stupid fucking bastards tookbit off their website and I can only find it on crappy flash game sites.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by yope
Which is one of best scores made by anybody ever on the planet. I was totally addicted to that game had to give it up because I was wearing my wrist out playing it. It's a great game.

Don't feel bad, there are a lot of people here that try to wear out their wrist(s), sometimes while playing video games...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Feb 24, 2016,