That image of the Danish train station reminds me of the opening paragraphs in Atlas Shrugged.

Also I'd love to live in a cubicle like that.

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Seems like a good opportunity to tell people to watch Psycho-Pass.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I like the aesthetic, but probably wouldn't if it were reality (or when it becomes reality). I wish I would have actually read Neuromancer in high school instead of being a little shit and googling everything the day before the assignments.
Everyone should watch Black Mirror on netflix. Its a British TV series of 1hr long episodes of (a bit dystopian) futurism, and its amazing (94% on rotten tomatoes). My favorites were the Waldo one:

...and THIS one, "Fifteen Million Merits". Intense:

Last edited by Fat Lard at Feb 24, 2016,
black mirror is amazing

Fifteen Million Merits was my favorite, followed by The Entire History of You. The Entire History hit pretty close to home with some stuff that has happened in my life.
Quote by Fat Lard
not on Netflix
Well, you can always torrent it or stream it online, if you're into that.

Don't think most people around here are though. It's a really good show though. Says a lot about society and the ideal justice system. Guy who made it admittedly got a lot of inspiration from Blade Runner.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by K'Nuckles
The theme song hmu
huu so hard.
Honestly, I don't think there was an intro or outro I didn't like from the show. Second season included.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Cuz it's a common term in criticism.

On Black Mirror: check out the Christmas special with Jon Hamm.

oh damn, will do
Nothing gets me more excited than the words 'Jon Hamm, Christmas, Black Mirror'. All in one place??
Quote by K'Nuckles
^ So fucking cringey tbh

It's like if furries read Philip K Dick once.
I only went up to around the beginning of Season 5 of Mad Men, but I was watching Fear and Loathing on TV again and never noticed he was the gay front-desk employee at the War on Drugs police convention. Guy can act

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Well, you can always torrent it or stream it online, if you're into that.

Don't think most people around here are though. It's a really good show though. Says a lot about society and the ideal justice system. Guy who made it admittedly got a lot of inspiration from Blade Runner.

oh man, I didn't realize it was an anime... haven't watched one of those things since Cowboy Bebop days :S

but will do!
Quote by Fat Lard
oh man, I didn't realize it was an anime... haven't watched one of those things since Cowboy Bebop days :S

but will do!
My man.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nothing gets me more excited than the words 'Jon Hamm, Christmas, Black Mirror'. All in one place??

This is like some messed up contortion of Her meets Inside Out meets philosophy of what-makes-you meets omg
Jon Hamm was hilarious in A Young Doctor's Notebook as well.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

christmas special black mirror is GOAT
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yo fat lard the first episode for this show would be a lot different if david cameron was in it

who?
Current british prime minister, rumourered to have stuck his penis in a dead pig's head. uncanny i know
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That image of the Danish train station reminds me of the opening paragraphs in Atlas Shrugged.

Good call
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by K'Nuckles
^ So fucking cringey tbh

Depends on the context.

Going to a photoshoot or a rave = fine
Going grocery shopping = cringe to the max.

Light gardens are pretty rad, a little cyberish.
(Invalid img)
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 24, 2016,
there is a thunderstorm outside rn and it is nice. I like daytime storms.

sometimes I draw from cyberpunk influences for fashion inspiration. I wear lots and lots of black (or black & white) but I don't like what is often marketed now as 'goth' clothing (cept for health goth maybe but I have always incorporated athletic clothing/shoes into my outfits.) I like asymmetrical cuts, long/structured coats, heavy/textured fabrics, see-through shit, vinyl/latex/leather, black tights, and big ol' boots so cyberpunky aesthetics (think daryl hannah in blade runner) tend to work well.

here are examples of what I see as a modern fashion approach to cyberpunk

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I like the aesthetic, but probably wouldn't if it were reality (or when it becomes reality). I wish I would have actually read Neuromancer in high school instead of being a little shit and googling everything the day before the assignments.

the sad boys I used to be best friends w all read it together whilst doing a ton of uppers every night and it made for a weird period in our relationship. lots of good art was found tho

Quote by EndTheRapture51

there is a big difference between a subculture's aesthetic and what it becomes when appropriated by corporations, manufacturers, and suburban children

Quote by Primus2112
i prefer a e s t h e t i c

so nice
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Fat Lard

lol
http://imgur.com/a/NGU9j#7

also one of my favorite songs is in that movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DblFv3e1Mm4
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Thrashtastic15
yo fat lard the first episode for this show would be a lot different if david cameron was in it

It'd be about 5 minutes long.

'Prime Minister, the kidnapper wants you to have sex with a pig!'

'Prime Minister? What are you doing? Don't you want to talk about this?'

'... Prime Minister, please, stop. The pig has been fucked. The kidnapper released the hostage. You don't have to - Okay, then. I'm gonna go.'
Quote by vintage x metal
so nice

a e s t h e t i c f o r l i f e
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~