They were good. Were.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
Jester Race and Whoracle were outstanding, including the vocals. Colony was very good too. Then they started to go downhill fast...
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
On a scale of 1-10?

Early - 4 or 5 maybe

Modern - 1 or 2
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Pretty boring I'd say. Of course I'm not too big on melodic DM overall, but even then from the minute amount I know they seem overrated.
Last edited by elatihc at Feb 24, 2016,
In Flames had some really neat stuff in their earlier years but they have fallen flat on their faces since then.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
about as good as that last shit i had this morning. wait, nevermind, the shit was actually enjoyable.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Yeah thank God I traded in that shitty Timeghoul rerelease for Come Clarity, probably the best decision of my life.
Glad I traded my sealed first pressing vinyl of WOTGIGP for a second hand copy of Jester Race because that shit is worth it.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

been listening for years. good live band. Well at least you cats had something to think about good or bad !
What point is there in this band when you could listen to at the gates instead
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
What point is there in this band when you could listen to at the gates instead

exactly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsIre-evoVI

HUNGER, SOULROT

THIRST FOR A HIGHER RUSH OF PAAAAIINNN
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.