I wrote this back in I think October or November about moving out west (which I did 2 months ago). Recently came back, re-mixed everything, and even tried my hand at mastering it.

Guitars were my Schecter 7-string tuned UP a half step to C running into Revalver 4. Main rhythm is the 6505+ sim, cleans are an AC30 sim, and leads are a Bassman sim. Bass was all my Ibanez 5-string running into Logic's modern bass amp simulation with a low-pass to isolate the bottom end, and a copy of the same bass part running into a high-pass, distortion, and then the Ignite bass amp sim. This let me independently mix the low and high end of the bass. Let's me get that 'clank' sound that I love without it overpowering the guitars or clipping.

Let me know what y'all think!

Find it here!
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
The intro is so cool 0:01-0:47, it reminds me of like an old N64 game I used to play, the way the whole band comes in after that is awesome too. The mix is good,the guitars sound heavy and not too distorted. 1:54 that was a nice exit into the clean section. Nicely panned as well and the digital type "hi-hat" drumming gives off a technical vibe. I like the next part the most 3:05 with the clean and distorted parts to signify two different emotions that convey the same concept. I really like the rhythm and solo it went well together, the pull off you do during the rhythm especially. The drums are killer at 5:15 during the break down. all in all its a great track will cool hooks and nicely mixed I'd say 👍. I have SoundCloud too I'll add ya
Ahh thank you! That was actually my first time programming EDM style drums instead of trying to emulate what a real drummer might do. But my best friend is super into trap and dubstep and house music, much more so than I am, so I guess I just kind of absorbed that sound into my head from being around him and letting him play his music all the time.

Your favorite part is actually my favorite part too!! I originally had more of a metalcore vibe in mind for that part initially, but I couldn't write anything that really worked well there, and then somehow after tweaking the original enough I came up with that, and the rest of the song's direction just fell into place
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Listening now, will try and comment along the way or listen a few more times.

I like the slow intro, creates a nice atmosphere. Like the entrance of the band, though I think the drums sound a bit thin? Or that may just be me. Riffs are very nice and groovy!
Then the clean part comes in and it's a nice break with a nice vibe to it. I like the hihat also, as mentioned in someone elses comment. Sounds very digitalized, but in a nice way, yeah.

I'm not too sure about some of the bends over the riff following? I haven't got the best ear, but some of the sound just a slight touch off, or it may be the tone.

In general, 4½ minutes into the song, I think you have a solid tune, which might need some vocals. I'm not at all for music having vocals for the sake of vocals, so I can live without them, but I could hear some vocals over the riffs in my mind. Don't know if you plan to have vocals on it though?

Felt groovy and tight throughout, so very good job.

Hope for some C4C, when you have the time: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=33849330#post33849330
Love the ambient noise intro, nice riff but it sounds a bit too compressed imo, the transition to the clean part is beautiful, I love the delay effect created, the bass sounds too thin for my taste but that's just my opinion man. The ending is very satisfying, you're playing is tight and I love the tone you use. Great work man, keep it up!

You can review my music here man: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1696884
sounds good. overall i think it needs either more melody with a lead guitar or with lead vocals but it has a great foundation for some shred over the top of it. nice job.