They contribute greatly to your dental health and remove far more tartar and stop gingivitis dead in its tracks instantly. If you use one you will not suffer from any type of dental disease ever because they are so wonderful.

Your corporate funded dentist will happily sell you one. He will promise and the promise will be true that this magical dental tool will provide the utmost satisfaction.

He will give you very good fluoride enhanced mouthwash which will make all of your dental problems go away easily and effectively quickly and efficiently. Nothing could beat this mouthwash except maybe the robot boy corporate dentist.

Like the dentist the electric toothbrush has modern technology. It removes 97.3% more bacteria out of your mouth than the old-fashioned undesirable normal toothbrush. All people should use these new technologically advanced electronic toothbrushes because they have magic and swish around into the deep deep pockets of your teeth and gums and extract all undesirable substances that might be in there hiding. If you do not use these wonderful new toothbrushes your teeth will become infected and infection spreading to heart will cause much discomfort disease anguish and death.

I think the new technologically advanced corporate dentists are wonderful. They are where it's at. They will put you on the road to a healthy smile and make you happy.

Gone, gone are the days of the old-fashioned dentist who opened up his own practice in his home. What dark days those were.

Now we have new buildings full of wonderful people who are waiting there to help you. The x-ray technologist will take x-rays of you and your mouth because they are needed for the robot to feel comfortable and the Corporation to make a good deal more money.

He will have receptionists to book appointments the things running smoothly. They'll have a nice man who is there to smooth things over and explain the necessities of each operation in this wonderful wonderful palace of healing.
reality: yope has been sitting in a chair staring at a wall with his teeth rotting out of his head for 17 years.
Do you use the hard end or the bristly end for stimulation?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by yope
They contribute greatly to your dental health and remove far more tartar and stop gingivitis dead in its tracks instantly. If you use one you will not suffer from any type of dental disease ever because they are so wonderful.

Not quite true. Overuse can lead to periodontitis where the tissue around the teeth recedes or becomes inflamed.
TBH, you don't want to remove a shitton of bacteria from your mouth. Take them away, and you're basically just saying "come on yeasts, there's plenty of room for all of you".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Electric toothbrushes feel so much more satisfying to use
I have nothing important to say
this thread inspired me to floss for the first time in months. there was very little blood. thanks yope
I loved electric toothbrushes as well, until one of my back molars split right down the middle.
haha they are p cool

(jk I have never done that)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

you can buy sexy extensions for most electric toothbrushes to stimulate your genitals.

It's a great way to be subtle about your raging libido and taking your favorite toys on the road
I still use a manual brush and floss.

Works p good
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
lads i have a feeling yope's post was sarcastic / forced

yope are you trying to tell us something? are you worried the dentist mafia are out to get you?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Feb 25, 2016,
Quote by slapsymcdougal
TBH, you don't want to remove a shitton of bacteria from your mouth. Take them away, and you're basically just saying "come on yeasts, there's plenty of room for all of you".

yes I got thrush once and that probably was a contributing factor. I knew I didn't have HIV because my wife was tested and she didn't have it but they tested me anyway.Flora ,the proper Flora !

When I visited the dentist they gave me a deep cleaning then I used the highly technologically advanced electronic toothbrush and it made it worse . The sore gums. So I called back the dentist his wonder-boy said 'that's normal' and they arranged another appointment. So I said okay. then I went to the emergency room and the doctor there gave me antibiotics. Mouth was better fast. I forgot the medical term . it was a superficial skin infection, too many blow jobs. Bacteria, can't live with them can't live without.
Last edited by yope at Feb 25, 2016,
huuh

Since I started using my Sonicare, when I go to the dentist for a cleaning there's basically nothing to clean.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
huuh

Since I started using my Sonicare, when I go to the dentist for a cleaning there's basically nothing to clean.

toothless ? oops I forgot ,basically toothless ,speaking in fundamental terms
Quote by institutions
i use a manual brush
gives me more control over the speed and roughness and... i just like them more, okay?

true . It really does seem to make a difference to get a new toothbrush often and flossing is really important. I also love my WaterPik , the hype is true on them.

The magic toothbrushes that shoot sound waves into recesses of your mouth I don't know about. They didn't seem to help me.
Quote by TobusRex
I loved electric toothbrushes as well, until one of my back molars split right down the middle.

That was a vibrator. You're not supposed to use them like that...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
electric toothbrushes?

what a time to be alive
Quote by E7#9
electric toothbrushes?

what a time to be alive

I need some really big sinks
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by yope at #33852888
true . It really does seem to make a difference to get a new toothbrush often and flossing is really important. I also love my WaterPik , the hype is true on them.

The magic toothbrushes that shoot sound waves into recesses of your mouth I don't know about. They didn't seem to help me.

I used to have a WaterPik. It was weird but I liked it a lot until I shot water right into a cavity, and that hurt.
I stopped trusting it after that.

Now I just use flossers, those little pieces of curved plastic with floss already on them. I've never been able to get the hang of using floss normally. It's hard to fit in the back of my mouth with my fingers.

Quote by institutions
I used to have a WaterPik. It was weird but I liked it a lot until I shot water right into a cavity, and that hurt.
I stopped trusting it after that.

Now I just use flossers, those little pieces of curved plastic with floss already on them. I've never been able to get the hang of using floss normally. It's hard to fit in the back of my mouth with my fingers.

Don't give up on the WaterPik would be my advice. Flossing is an art. Several methodologies I use and I would be glad to describe them but it would be too tedious me .

I will tell you don't do it standing up. Have floss in convenient locations by the computer by the television set and just sit there flossing your teeth multitasking for a good 15 minutes. Sometimes I do a quickie standing up but watching a TV show flossing your teeth rules.
Quote by yope at #33852876
toothless ? oops I forgot ,basically toothless ,speaking in fundamental terms

Yes toothless.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
(muh mom is a RDH)

Flossing is technically more relevant than brushing when it comes to tooth health. I want to give a supporting nod to Erik in e-brushes; they are vouched by dentists as being legit af.

As long as you don't smoke, or chew dip, and brush your teeth regularly, and make good report cards from your dentist, you have nothing to worry about.