are a conspiracy by a shadowy government organisation aimed at eventually destroying all human language and returning us to a hieroglyphic like existence, where the written or spoken word no longer exists and we exist in a dictatorship ruled only by emojis

- sunaj -

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I will never say that stupid word he says

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Gary loves Blode, like legit. He's totally like a schoolgirl hating on their crush.
Quote by JackalUK
Gary loves Blode, like legit. He's totally like a schoolgirl hating on their crush.

Gary and Blode up a tree
k i s s i n g
First come feet
Then Blode cums...

I need a bath in bleach.
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33852345
I will never say that stupid word he says

which one? there's like 100
innit with a few r's shoved on the end to make it unpronounceable

How can emotions be real if emojis aren't real.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Well we've come full circle then because Egyptian hieroglyphs are basically emojis
for real tho, there's nothing more embarrassing than the 'english is deteriorating' panic
to be fair the wonderful poetry of old is far more complex, lyrical and heartfelt than the bollocks language that teenagers engage in nowadays

just comparing even basic literature to the shit I hear shouted outside my house at 1am most nights makes me slightly depressed
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
hell yeah let's do it
#fuckwords2016
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

*hits blunt*
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

personally I prefer gifs tho

Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Feb 25, 2016,
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by EndTheRapture51
are a conspiracy by a shadowy government organisation aimed at eventually destroying all human language and returning us to a hieroglyphic like existence, where the written or spoken word no longer exists and we exist in a dictatorship ruled only by emojis

- sunaj -

but hieroglyphics are human language and we already have words like that

like colonel. doesn't represent how it's pronounced at all. how is that not like a hieroglyphic

Quote by Banjocal
to be fair the wonderful poetry of old is far more complex, lyrical and heartfelt than the bollocks language that teenagers engage in nowadays

just comparing even basic literature to the shit I hear shouted outside my house at 1am most nights makes me slightly depressed

because you aren't using the same metric to evaluate them. old literature sounds more profound because we give more value to things that are old. and a lot of literature is totally constructed anyway brah

and of course old poetry is better than what teenagers write today. old poetry was good enough where it was read long enough to be old.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Feb 25, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal

Yeah because everyone spoke like poets back in the day. Not a small percentage who could afford a decent education and weren't illiterate
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
Yeah because everyone spoke like poets back in the day. Not a small percentage who could afford a decent education and weren't illiterate
You're right. It was a bad argument on my part.

Quote by BladeSlinger
because you aren't using the same metric to evaluate them. old literature sounds more profound because we give more value to things that are old. and a lot of literature is totally constructed anyway brah

and of course old poetry is better than what teenagers write today. old poetry was good enough where it was read long enough to be old.
See above BUT I'm really not valuing Blake or (namedrop here) based on their age. I appreciate them for their use of words and the pictures they paint with them. Reducing it all to "because it's old" is pretty #basic

a lot of old literature is toss, after all

But, as above, your basis points are correct: it was a poor argument on my part that reduced it to less complex an issue than it is.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Feb 25, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal
You're right. It was a bad argument on my part.

See above BUT I'm really not valuing Blake or (namedrop here) based on their age. I appreciate them for their use of words and the pictures they paint with them. Reducing it all to "because it's old" is pretty #basic

a lot of old literature is also toss see: Ayn Rand.

But, as above, your basis points are correct: it was a poor argument on my part that reduced it to less complex an issue than it is.

I've been pulling the ultimate hipster card recently because I'm reading the old Grecco-Roman epics

poetry older than the English language itself
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
idk the first thing about them to be honest. Bar Sappho I start at Dante which is pretty late really
Quote by EndTheRapture51
oh man i fuckin love them

we need like an Ajax falling on his own sword emoji
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
haha nerds

(yall should read decreation by anne carson)
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by EndTheRapture51

- sunaj -

Yeah....hmmm...go play your guitar!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
It's okay banjo, I like old literature as well
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I've been pulling the ultimate hipster card recently because I'm reading the old Grecco-Roman epics

poetry older than the English language itself

Far too many never bother. Hiatus valde deflendus, and all that.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Far too many never bother. Hiatus valde deflendus, and all that.

Quidquid praecipies, esto brevis!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin