Page 1 of 2
And I feel fucking great! When I made the decision to dump the woman my spirit soared on the wings of angels! This tune fit my attitude perfectly.

Time to hit the meat market again. Any single, easy babes here with a fetish for balding, flabby, shit guitar players?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Y3KfJs6T0
Last edited by TobusRex at Feb 25, 2016,
What? Was the shipping fee too high?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

(cough) wood...chipper (cough)
Quote by EndTheRapture51
why u dump her fam

She "changed" from the woman I fell in love with. She was deceptive about many things as well. This has been building up for awhile, finally I had enough of her bullshit. She's out. She's a babe, but enough is enough.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
hook a brother up?

I like you too much MeGa. Rossenrot, one the other hand....
Quote by Pastafarian96
congrats

here's hoping it doesn't detonate violently in your face

Thanks. First time I've had to dump somebody, and it was tougher than I thought it would be, even though she had it coming.

I never realized defenestration was so exhilarating.
Quote by TobusRex
She "changed" from the woman I fell in love with. She was deceptive about many things as well. This has been building up for awhile, finally I had enough of her bullshit. She's out. She's a babe, but enough is enough.

give me her no.
Quote by sam b
Congrats on being alone

Being alone can be like healing balm from God himself. Think about it like this...you got an itch you can't scratch. It gets worse everyday, Then finally you just grab that itch and throw her sorry ass off a tall building.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
d'awww

are you fit?

As fit as a 51 year old 5'11" , 240# nearly bald guy can be, I guess.

Are you gonna send me some babes?
Quote by TobusRex
(cough) wood...chipper (cough)

So instead of a pillow you got engaged to a woodchipper?

Quote by TobusRex
She "changed" from the woman I fell in love with.

Her color was not true to the picture? Didn't have the claimed horsepower?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by TobusRex
Being alone can be like healing balm from God himself. Think about it like this...you got an itch you can't scratch. It gets worse everyday, Then finally you just grab that itch and throw her sorry ass off a tall building.

Then in a few weeks you miss the itch you grew attached to despite it's annoyances. Then you commit suicide
yo we habe another fingersguy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
yo we habe another fingersguy

man fingersguy is gonna come in and school your ass on how he is way different
Hook me up wit dem digits. Imma text da pants off her.

Quote by sam b
Then in a few weeks you miss the itch you grew attached to despite it's annoyances. Then you commit suicide
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by TobusRex
She was deceptive about many things as well.

She's been shagging other blokes
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by TobusRex
Thanks. First time I've had to dump somebody, and it was tougher than I thought it would be, even though she had it coming.

defenestration
ˌdiːfɛnɪˈstreɪʃ(ən/Submit
noun
formalhumorous
the action of throwing someone out of a window.
"death by defenestration has a venerable history"

Quote by TobusRex

Quote by TobusRex
And I feel fucking great! When I made the decision to dump the woman my spirit soared on the wings of angels!

...Have u, um, killed before?

sum1 call 911
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by TobusRex

So you dumped her off of a tall building? Cool
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Going your own way
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
#mgtow
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by TobusRex

oh my god you reference religion

what a fucking idiot all religious anythings are stupid and dumb
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Nice, let's hit the town and pick up some skeeancks.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
let's be honest though the fiancée dumped TS not the other way around
Quote by theogonia777

Last edited by BobBastard at Feb 25, 2016,
Quote by theogonia777
let's be honest though the fiancée dumped TS not the other way around

There was no fiancee to begin with.
Quote by sam b
There was no fiancee to begin with.

Obviously by "fiancée dumped him" I meant that the woman across the street started to keep her curtains closed.
Quote by TobusRex

Quote by Google

de·fen·es·tra·tion
/dēˌfenəˈstrāSHən/
noun noun: defenestration; plural noun: defenestrations

1. formal humorous
the action of throwing someone or something out of a window.

2. informal
the action of dismissing someone from a position of power or authority.

So what kind of defenestration exactly are we talking about here
Quote by TobusRex
And I feel fucking great! When I made the decision to dump the woman my spirit soared on the wings of angels! This tune fit my attitude perfectly.

Time to hit the meat market again. Any single, easy babes here with a fetish for balding, flabby, shit guitar players?

There are tons. I have one place for you to go to and it won't cost you a dime and I had more m&p&a than any many should thanks to it.

P L E N T Y O F F I S H . C O M <---google it. You might have to lower your standards at times but some of the fat/ugly ones try harder and make your eyes roll. It's all good as long as they are STD free. Have fun and be safe!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by BladeSlinger at #33852746
oh my god you reference religion

what a fucking idiot all religious anythings are stupid and dumb

right? What a close minded individual. Why can't the stupid masses be as enlightened as us?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2