This perhaps took the least amount of time to write compared to my other recentish songs but its prolly one of the better things I've written. Imagine SikTh and Obscura in a blender with some added Intronaut.

Tell me about wut is gud and bad.
Attachments:
WaywardLodestar.gp5
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
i love your wacky tunings haha also i do not envy whoever plays this on drums whenever you go to record XD

the part on 42 grooves like a muthufuka. however im not too fond of the rhythm for the clean part. the 7/8 time signature itself isnt a problem, but i feel the picking pattern could be better

115 and onwards sounds like rings of saturn viciously made love to sikth, in the best of ways

overall this sounds a lot like your usual material/style (which certainly isnt a bad thing). im just mad because this means im going to have to tune a guitar to this and (attempt to) learn it; ive already learned 2 or 3 of your songs since theyre usually bangers!
Hello again, EpiExplorer. Here are my notes about your song. I am not a fan of this style, so I am limited in what I can say.

-Bars 42-64 are my favorite part of the composition, particularly the idea in 42-43 and the melodic progression in 49-64.
-I think that some of the chords and harmonies in the clean section are cool (bars 73-74, 79-80).
-I agree with pAWNlol that the picking pattern in the clean section sounds strange.
-The snare pattern that starts at bar 89 sounds strange.