At a hotel before he retired he ordered a morning breakfast of two eggs, coffee,.. Very black, yogurt. I can't remember how he had his eggs cooked . I cant imagine him eating scrambled eggs. Cooked hard or boiled not James Bond like. Sunnyside up he would like that but it sounds too cute.

Definitely over easy.
cool
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I remember him ordering eggs benedict in one film/novel but i don't remember which

naturally the breakfast service arrived right after he was done shagging a lady
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
I remember him ordering eggs benedict in one film/novel but i don't remember which

naturally the breakfast service arrived right after he was done shagging a lady

what's eggs Benedict. I heard that before. I think I might like to try it. I have heard peaches en regalia
Quote by yope
At a hotel before he retired he ordered a morning breakfast of two eggs, coffee,.. Very black, yogurt. I can't remember how he had his eggs cooked . I cant imagine him eating scrambled eggs. Cooked hard or boiled not James Bond like. Sunnyside up he would like that but it sounds too cute.

Definitely over easy.

But he does.

Ian Fleming even described a recipe for Bond's scrambled eggs in a short story.

http://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/recipes/breakfast-brunch/scrambled-eggs
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
poached eggs are best eggs

I like them like that. I like them equally well sunny side up , or over easy. Actually I am quite fond of scrambled eggs and the several methods to make. I've never tried the French style method. You put the eggs in a bowl and put the bowl on top of a pot of boiling water , steam heats bowl.

The point is I like eggs as long as they're not boiled or hard.