If it has to be a Fender, you're probably going to have to have someone refinish the body for you. I'm fairly certain they've never made one like that in black.

Even with other manufacturers I'm not sure you're likely to find something like that in a stock model. It's an unusual finish. I think you're going to have to go custom/aftermarket for this.
AFAIK, Fender only made that model in red and blue. That is more than likely a custom job.
The order form and headstock looks like it says "axxtone" in the guitar shape. No idea if that's just a small builder (guessing so) but I am not seeing anything online similar to that. Sorry I'm not much help!
What do you think I would have to do to get this exact guitar? would I contact fender, get a telecaster and get a custom shop to do the work, etc?
Quote by khaglover
What do you think I would have to do to get this exact guitar? would I contact fender, get a telecaster and get a custom shop to do the work, etc?

It doesn't look like a genuine Fender, so you would more than likely need to contact that specific Custom Shop to get that axact guitar. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to find that "Axxtone" shop, if that's even the right name. The logo is hard to tell!