I have a two part question. I am a beginner (sorry).

Is there any resource here (or otherwise) to teach me about he symbols used on the Tab Pro tabs. I have found dozens of web sites to show generalized symbols, and I would say I can ID 90% of them.

2- What does the attached symbol mean - From Green Day, Blvd of Broken dreams

Thanks
AB
Attachments:
symbol.jpg
Wrong sub forum I think but it usually means tremolo picking. What part of the song is it?
it does usually mean tremolo picking but if I remember the song correctly then that is probably meant to stand for the delay that he uses in the intro.

the thing about tabs is that different people make them and use the symbols differently. just listen to the song and follow along and you will see what it stands for.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
it does usually mean tremolo picking but if I remember the song correctly then that is probably meant to stand for the delay that he uses in the intro.

the thing about tabs is that different people make them and use the symbols differently. just listen to the song and follow along and you will see what it stands for.

That was my initial thought as well. I was trying to remember if there was tremolo picking during that outro "solo."
Thanks all. The Tab titles this part as Tremolo Guitar, but the song does not sound like tremolo picking (to me anyway). I think the Delay makes most sense. Also, the info that all tabs are user determined is invaluable. Makes sense. I did not know if there was a standard set of user rule on creating the tab. I will spend more time concentrating on the sound of the song, and less on the mechanics of the symbols for sure. I am an engineer in the daytime, so the hardest part of learning the guitar has been letting my artistic mind "drive the bus" .... I am getting better thanks to all