Im thinking of purchasing a Martin GPC-Auda. However with the aura pickup system, I don't think I will use it. Is it worth getting a guitar with electronics that Im not going to use? Or should I just buy a normal acoustic guitar? Any suggestions? I really like the Martin GPC-Aura but i think the pickup system is kind of a waste for me.
well, it's hard to find a guitar with a cutaway without electronics. do you want the cutaway? if so, i say go for it and ignore the electronics (after making sure there's no battery in it).
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
well, it's hard to find a guitar with a cutaway without electronics. do you want the cutaway? if so, i say go for it and ignore the electronics (after making sure there's no battery in it).

Thanks! One of the main reasons that I liked the guitar was because of the cutaway.
looking forward to your NGD post
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!