Does anyone know of a good locking tuner replacement for these tuners, the one with the shared D and G string screw without drilling?

I've been searching around, as well as getting the advice from the shop that's doing my setup on my CE24, and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of options. Here in AUS, we were only able to find one dealer for the phase 2 tuners, and they're gonna cost nearly AU$300 (fuck that). Same deal for the schaller top locking tuners, would end up costing a lot since I'd need to custom order them (none in Australia). The shop owner suggested I just go with standard schallers, since I don't use the tremelo much, the set he had were a right fit (most tuners have the screw at a horizontal angle or a straight 90 degree angle), but I'd like locking tuners if possible.

I was thinking maybe a screwless machine head like these: http://www.paytons.com.au/product.php?id_product=45450009
and just cover the old holes up, would this work? Never used screwless machine heads before.
Quote by Fat Lard
post of the year, thank you
pretty sure Gotoh makes a direct replacement set for it. Schaller and Grover should also have something that will fit.

I have a CE and I would replace with another locking tuner, just because. seems you already have a phase II (which is a mini) on the high E string. if you go with a smaller tuner (mini) you will not need the shared screw.

You can contact PRS directly and order them. They are expensive, but way cheaper than what the shop quoted you. and if I understand correct it is under $1000 so it should have no import taxes. they are $42 each
http://us.prsaccessories.com/search?q=tuner
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
pretty sure Gotoh makes a direct replacement set for it. Schaller and Grover should also have something that will fit.

I have a CE and I would replace with another locking tuner, just because. seems you already have a phase II (which is a mini) on the high E string. if you go with a smaller tuner (mini) you will not need the shared screw.

You can contact PRS directly and order them. They are expensive, but way cheaper than what the shop quoted you. and if I understand correct it is under $1000 so it should have no import taxes. they are $42 each
http://us.prsaccessories.com/search?q=tuner

The guitar in the image isn't mine, it was just one I found on google images that had the same tuners as mine, my guitar doesn't have that different high e machine head.

Also that PRS website is selling each key individually, not a set, so the price actually does add up to around $300 (and that's still in USD). I'll check out Gotoh and Grover though (Schaller didn't have any that were both locking and fit, thought they do have non locking tuners that fit).
Quote by Fat Lard
post of the year, thank you
Quote by Jimjambanx
The guitar in the image isn't mine, it was just one I found on google images that had the same tuners as mine, my guitar doesn't have that different high e machine head.

Also that PRS website is selling each key individually, not a set, so the price actually does add up to around $300 (and that's still in USD). I'll check out Gotoh and Grover though (Schaller didn't have any that were both locking and fit, thought they do have non locking tuners that fit).

Yes, but you wouldn't need to buy a complete set, only the one.

but if you do go with another tuner, I'd go with a mini style so you don't have any issues like the factory ones having to share a set screw.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate