Is it possible to use a POD as just one of the effects/peddles incorporated into a programmable looper/switcher? I know you can use a POD with a looper/switcher alone but wondering if you can use along with others.
Sure. You can put it in series with the rest of your pedals or run it separately from the amp effects loop. Make sure to use the right power supply for the Pod.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
can you restate the question?

are you trying to use the POD as a controller for outboard pedals (Like a loop switcher/line selector)?

or are you wondering if you can you can use your POD with your other stompboxes?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Use the POD as just one of many stomp boxes with a separate looper. Specifically one that will allow you to switch amp channels. A Marshall seems like such a waste if you can't use its distortion.
yup all multi effect units can be used/ set up like a regular effect pedel. you can use it before or after your regular pedals, you can use it in the effects loop of your amp. or just by itself.

i find its sounds ALOT better when used with a loop switcher,i use the boss LS-2 and love this set up
first loop is the multiFX and the second is the standard pedals. its got the function to blend both channels so i can use both at the same time. even has a by pass so i can skip all the effects and just go guitar >amp.
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice