Quote of the night ( after cruz gives a long boring explanation of why trump couldn't beat Hillary Clinton)
"well, if I can't beat her you're really going to get killed by her"
"You unintelligent person born of unwed parents."
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Well he did kind of admit that he couldn't beat her.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Joshua Garcia
"You unintelligent person born of unwed parents."

I like the way you took my unpleasant phrase and cleaned it up.
Quote by Carnivean
Well he did kind of admit that he couldn't beat her.

he did no such thing.

I will explain it again. Cruz made a rambling statement that did not make much sense but sounded cool. The point was, he made contributions to Hillary so he could not beat her in an election....Cruz took 3 min to say that .

Do you understand?

Then Trump gave the quote of the night.

I don't know if I like Trump. He's got cards he is not showing ,don't they all?. I like him better than the other candidates. For reasons which are obvious.

At the same time he scares me

I hope the next president will be , Bernie Sanders or Trump .

Sanders is like an old hippie I love what Trump says about China and Mexico however I can't see any way you can of stop a movement of millions of crazy people dead in their tracks. I think that's just scare tactics.
Last edited by yope at Feb 26, 2016,
Quote by yope
he did no such thing.

I will explain it again. Cruz made a rambling statement that did not make much sense but sounded cool. The point was, he made contributions to Hillary so he could not beat her in an election....Cruz took 3 min to say that .

Do you understand?

Then Trump gave the quote of the night.

I don't know if I like Trump. He's got cards he is not showing ,don't they all?. I like him better than the other candidates. For reasons which are obvious.

At the same time he scares me

I hope the next president will be , Bernie Sanders or Trump .

Sanders is like an old hippie I love what Trump says about China and Mexico however I can't see any way you can of stop a movement of millions of crazy people dead in their tracks. I think that's just scare tactics.
This Little Boy thinks he knows...

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
"Religious zealot. You mean like you?"

That was my quote for the night.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I see it this way, can he really do any worse than Obama? Seriously!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by fingerguy
I see it this way, can he really do any worse than Obama? Seriously!

this guy
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by yope at #33853786
Quote of the night ( after cruz gives a long boring explanation of why trump couldn't beat Hillary Clinton)

absolutely barbaric
Quote by yope

such wit
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
I don't think I'm going to vote this year. I don't think any of the candidates are intelligent human beings. Obama should stay president for another 8 years. Or we can have Gary Kasparov as president. If America loves our military what better leader than a chess grandmaster?
Quote by yope
I love what Trump says about China and Mexico however I can't see any way you can of stop a movement of millions of crazy people dead in their tracks. I think that's just scare tactics.

You love what he says? Has immigration ever stopped you from getting a job? Trump says they take our jobs and bring in drugs but around my city the immigrants are the only ones doing jobs like landscaping and selling flowers/fruits at street corners. Nobody who speaks English does that.

My point is I don't think immigration is the big problem Trump's campaign makes out to be.
Quote by metaldud536
You love what he says? Has immigration ever stopped you from getting a job? Trump says they take our jobs and bring in drugs but around my city the immigrants are the only ones doing jobs like landscaping and selling flowers/fruits at street corners. Nobody who speaks English does that.

My point is I don't think immigration is the big problem Trump's campaign makes out to be.

It's not. And even if it was that big of a problem, the answer should be to punish the companies hiring illegal immigrants and paying them under the table.

Make it easier to become a legal citizen, then make them pay taxes. Problem solved.
Quote by archangels
It's not. And even if it was that big of a problem, the answer should be to punish the companies hiring illegal immigrants and paying them under the table.

Make it easier to become a legal citizen, then make them pay taxes. Problem solved.

But Brown people, eewwwwww.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by metaldud536

emigration of jobs ,price of mim strats and squires would skyrocket, the age of cheap foreign guitars might be over.