Probably Basketcase or (gasp) Wonderwall. Not hard but kinda ok to listen to. How about you pit?
I've been having a lot of fun with John Mayer's cover of Message In A Bottle. The pre-chorus and chorus is a bit tricky rhythmically to sing and play at the same time but it's easy once you get it down.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Nutshell by Alice in Chains
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
The entire back catelogue of the White Stripes.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

careless whisper by George Michael
Xbox Live: DeSquared94
PSN: desquared94
Eyepennies by Sparklehorse

Simple guitar/piano lines but has a waltzy feel that makes it really interesting
certain Amon Amarth songs are easy once you get the hang of constantly tremolo picking, but i feel like a hero when i play along with them
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
3Oh3 - Don't Trust Me

Just play A-E-F#m-D over and over and sing the words to it. There's always someone in the room who will get really amped up and yell the "I'M A VEGETARIAN AND I AIN'T FUCKIN' SCARED OF HIM" part.
Gloria, wild thing, wipe out, hey Joe, Johnny B Goode, shotgun, fulsome prison blues, forever I could go on.
anything Misfits

the first songs i learned on guitar were Misfits songs

just powerchords and the more sloppy you play it the more punk it sounds
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank