there is a guy in the music store rn like playing guitar and he is kinda smelly

like taco-bean-grease-sweat- smelly. like he just stood in a mist bath of el paso taco mix and beans.

and he's not even mexican.

he comes in the store sometimes and he is generally always pretty rough. i think he has issues with his friends ditching him or leaving without a ride.

what do i do.

i mean it's not like he is mean or anything but the smell is pretty rough. would be a bad turn off for other customers.
Last edited by Will Lane at Feb 26, 2016,
Is he any good?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin

spray him
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
arby: not really, he is just playing bits and pieces of classic and hard rock songs.
blade: when he does leave i am going to spray some smell-good.
If he isnt disturbing anybody just leave him alone.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If he isnt disturbing anybody just leave him alone.

he is a solid 15 feet from me and i can smell him.

i think i'll give him my church's card and also directions to the car wash.

also i wonder how bad the line is at taco bell rn.
Quote by Will Lane
he is a solid 15 feet from me and i can smell him.

i think i'll give him my church's card and also directions to the car wash.

also i wonder how bad the line is at taco bell rn.

Why would you give him your churches card?

The car wash thing is a bit much lol
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Will Lane
h4t3: because jesus loves us all, even at our smelliest.

m00n: no maybe he just had hit up taco bell like i am about to do.

Are you one those annoying kids that hang around after school and try to hand out "hip" bibles to people? Like the dumb ones that have students on the cover and back?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by viennasunsetb
Give him some Lynx.

Or set a lynx on him.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Or set a lynx on him.

Give him a lynx.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Will Lane
h4t3: because jesus loves us all, even at our smelliest.

m00n: no maybe he just had hit up taco bell like i am about to do.

If jesus loves us all, why did he make that guy smelly, seems like a cuntish thing to do.
i think you should mind your own business, will '

and stop saying i smell like tacos.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

go talk to him. he's probably very lonely. its the proper christian thing to do
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
God, there was this kid that went to my high school for a while that smelled so fucking bad it was almost impressive. I could just be walking through the halls and knew that he was in the area because his stench would linger. I felt bad for anyone that actually had classes with him.

Personal hygiene is encouraged for a reason.
he is still here btw.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
If jesus loves us all, why did he make that guy smelly, seems like a cuntish thing to do.
hmm. what a stumper.

also he left a while ago just kidding. i gave him the church's card with service times on the back. i went to taco bell after but the line was dumbly long so i went to cookout again.
There's a guy that fucking stinks at uni, he looks normal enough, but the closer you get to him the more you want to die

i'm not talking a little bo, its full on death stench
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
There's a guy that fucking stinks at uni, he looks normal enough, but the closer you get to him the more you want to die

i'm not talking a little bo, its full on death stench

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
A group of people at the student center where I work like to sit around and play Magic the gathering. I always wanted to learn about it and how to play that but that group of people smell like raging asshole and sweat, so I just stick with my lilac-smelling friends.
Quote by Skibolky
No one can really fuck with the power of empathy.