See how many of them you can use in sentences. I'm guessing we can compile quite a set, perhaps even set a record.

Ready, Set, GO!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Weaponized
Let's set-tle this

I left you 461 options and you STILL couldn't get it right...
Charles Darwin
You know all of them Arby?

I'd be jelly, but it hasn't set yet.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'll just set here for a minute while y'all figure this'n out
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I learned that... 6 years ago when I was in high school reading the dictionary every day

And yet you still can't use one of them in a sentence. Clearly you got screwed on your education. If it were me that wouldn't set well.
Charles Darwin
that's what she set

Game, set, match.

Am I set to go?
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Arby911
And yet you still can't use one of them in a sentence. Clearly you got screwed on your education. If it were me that wouldn't set well.

Clearly we have set the bar too high for what I assume to be his public education. Not that there are any set standards for us to go by tho, ya know. Seems to be doing alright with using a computer. It's like what my good doctor buddy used to say about broken bones -- if it ain't broke, don't set it.

My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Heavyset Lard
goddamn set the bed

If you could shoot a movie about this, where would it be set?
Quote by Eastwinn
is there an adverb

At least four that are set in stone.
Charles Darwin
I put my penis in my TV set
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Shit I was just followed home. My phone is ringing off the hook. Brb gonna check door. Oh lord, there's noises outside! The cops have said I was spotted near a bad scene where a man was mutilated by dogs. But I was nowhere near the park I was at home making cookies with grandma. Now somebody, something, tall and cowering, is shadowing me. I think I may have been set up.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
it took a set to pick up an old fashion tv set and set it back down without having to go to the chiropractor and have your back set. ready, set.......
I feel like the posts in this thread would be more interesting if they were differently set. Maybe a nice cursive?
Quote by guitarxo
Set killed Osiris

there are these sweet sekhmet statues in a gallery near me (baltimore)
i figure you're into that
hmu