For senior night in April, we get to have a walk-up. What are some suggestions about what mine should be? I'm open to principal anything so fire away
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
what the hell is a walk-up?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by UltimateGuizar
What's a walk-up?

It's the song that plays when you are walking up to bat in a baseball game. Oh and please no baseball us dead bullshit, I've already gotten enough if that.

My D is major
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Let the bodies hit the floor!

Or

Trace Adkins - Swing

Google both!
***************Sig***************
Taylor 314 & GS Mini & Martin LX1
Quote by jwmcdaniel97
That's actually a really good suggestion.

ACDC and Sports go together like peanut butter and jelly
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Duelling banjos.

Lol I'm actually pretty redneck

My D is major
Tom Sawyer- Rush
Won't Get Fooled Again- The Who
Hells Bells- ACDC
Darude- Sandstorm
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
play something embarrassing like the barbie song, but act like it's the most badass song you could have picked
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Duelling banjos.
that's a great one. you could step to the plate and keep moving from left handed batter to right handed batter. ice the pitcher