Did anyone else love this show as much as I did? And is anyone else as FUCKING STOKED as I am that it is returning??!

log lady tho, RIP.
That ending was brutal, but I loved the series. I wonder what they'll do afterwards?
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
isn't david lynch not involved or something, though? i remember reading about this a while back

anyway, actually just started watching twin peaks earlier today will post again when i've finished
yeah i loved twin peaks, and anything lynch is interesting enough
new episodes eh?

i even learned the main theme song by angelo baldamenti on the piano posted a cover on youtube haha
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

the cherry pie is worth a stop

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Jon777 at #33855203
isn't david lynch not involved or something, though? i remember reading about this a while back

anyway, actually just started watching twin peaks earlier today will post again when i've finished

i'm pretty sure Lynch is on board.

edit: yup, Lynch and Frost are back in control, and much of the original cast.
Quote by mattedbird at #33855247
I never saw it. Is it being remade or is it a continuation?

it's a continuation. 25 years later. pretty incredible.

im re-watching right now
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
i'm pretty sure Lynch is on board.

edit: yup, Lynch and Frost are back in control, and much of the original cast.

okay, cool, fears assuaged
Good show. Mädchen Amick is actually very close to my family.
I felt really bad for Leland throughout the story.

No one had it worse than him in my opinion.
I never watched this before but I think it's time I watched it.

The only David Lynch film I've seen is The Elephant Man so i'm not overly familiar with his work, but I do remember seeing him acting in a few episodes of Louie - which he was great in.

I also read that this Mount Eerie song borrows the melody from some of the TP music: https://pwelverumandsun.bandcamp.com/track/between-two-mysteries
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Oh cool, didnt know lynch was back on it again. More hyped now
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
renewed the Netflix sub the other day, so maybe i'll try to watch it soon
been wanting to watch it for a while now bc Deadly P
gonna be super disappointed if it isn't even close to the same
Sooooo has anyone been watching the new episodes? So far it's mostly just bizarre, but they really have done a great job of retaining the original vibe of the show. We haven't actually seen that much of the town itself yet, but the returning actors have been great at playing believable older versions of their characters. I like how most of them seem like they haven't changed at all, an effect of living in a small isolated community where everyone is so genuine.
ive only been able to catch the first two but they were really entertaining, and im glad it started off legit weird

when the man from another place said "next time you see me, it wont be me" i didnt think it mean hed turn into a fuckin tree

and lmao @ "thats james. hes always been cool"
haven't seen the reboot yet, only just finished (finally) the original a few weeks ago. still need to see fire walk with me.

man what a show. really gorgeous thematically and technically, and yet so utter despairing
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
yeah, I decided to rewatch the original & then gonna watch Fire Walk with Me & then the new series. but ugh, season 2 gets so bad.

the music, though.  
New episode might be my favorite yet, the last three episodes have all been fire tho

I feel like they should've released the whole thing at once, even though I know that's not Showtime's business model, normally. It seems like it's meant to be one long meandering movie so cutting it up week-to-week feels like stopping and starting a movie 18 times over three months
Quote by neidnarb11890
yeah, I decided to rewatch the original & then gonna watch Fire Walk with Me & then the new series. but ugh, season 2 gets so bad.

the music, though.  

Yeah, Annie as the forced love interest led to some meh parts of episodes (but the season ended strong af because of it).

Is that fkng braindead biker boy in the 3rd season? Because holy shit, never thought I could hate a character more than Jim from The Office. I think it's mostly his face rather than just how absolutely braindead and vapid he is, but I'm going to protest the season if he's in a lot of parts (let me know and I'll take to the streets).
Quote by Fat Lard
Yeah, Annie as the forced love interest led to some meh parts of episodes (but the season ended strong af because of it).

Is that fkng braindead biker boy in the 3rd season? Because holy shit, never thought I could hate a character more than Jim from The Office. I think it's mostly his face rather than just how absolutely braindead and vapid he is, but I'm going to protest the season if he's in a lot of parts (let me know and I'll take to the streets).

He has been in it briefly, but there is a better biker boy now  

I don't think James will have much of a role
Quote by whywefight
the last episode was fucking wild

Yeah I loved it. Definitely the most "WTF" for me of any episode so far, but it was obviously intended to be that way. The cinematography and directing was absolutely brilliant.
This season is absolutely insane. I don't even know what I'm watching half the time but I love it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I checked out on the new series when the one-armed man's doppelgänger turned out to be a fucking talking tree with a brain stuck to it.

I also find Cooper's unresponsiveness really played out and annoying now.

I loved the original so I am trying so hard to give this a chance but I've missed an episode now and I feel no urge to catch up because I know exactly what it'll be and I'm just not that into it.
so i started watching the new series only to find out that i somehow missed a huge chunk of season 2 like the entire last half of it guess i have some stuff to catch up on before i keep going with the reboot.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me