Ibanez does make this.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez/RGKP6-with-Korg-Mini-Kaoss-Pad-2-Electric-Guitar-Black-1407163486695.gc

Crimson makes one, too, but it is much more expensive.

...but I think you shouldn't worry about being branded a Matt Belamy copycat, because you'll probably get tagged with that regardless of which touchpad-equipped guitar you choose.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Ibanez does make this.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez/RGKP6-with-Korg-Mini-Kaoss-Pad-2-Electric-Guitar-Black-1407163486695.gc

Crimson makes one, too, but it is much more expensive.

...but I think you shouldn't worry about being branded a Matt Belamy copycat, because you'll probably get tagged with that regardless of which touchpad-equipped guitar you choose.

There's gotta be something BEYOND that.
I definitely like that Ibanez. Hopefully, it doesn't have a little flashing ball. :/
Not really much out there yet for guitars with integrated pads that affect your tone. It's still pretty new and not in the highest demand. For the most part, but for those, getting one is a straight up custom job.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

If you want something that adds to you're guitar's visuals, there's this company:
http://www.visionaryinstruments.com

Now, if you want guitars with integrated onboard midi or other synth controls, those are a little more common...but still expensive. Here's a couple:

http://www.moogmusic.com/products/moog-guitars/moog-guitar-model-e1-red
http://www.visionaryinstruments.com/products/controller-guitars/

/\ is that guy high off his tits or something?
My Gear:
Ibanez Jet King 2
Ibanez RGDIX7 MPB
Ibanez GRG 7221
OLP John Petrucci
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro
Squier Stratocaster (modified)
Harley Benton CLD-41S (Acoustic)

Peavey Vypyr 30.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss FRV-1 '63 Fender Reverb
I've seen people demo those Ibanez guitars, and they usually have to stop picking and take their hands off the strings to reach the Kaaos pad. I want something with the pad closer to the strings, so I can reach it with my pinky finger.
Neither has the Manson...nor, as I recall, any of the controller pad guitars.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Neither has the Manson...nor, as I recall, any of the controller pad guitars.

Thanks for recommending that Ibanez. I got one today and for the most part, I really like it. I think the coolest feature of this guitar is that is has a headphone jack and built-in overdrive/distortion. Both of those work whether or not the Kaoss pad is installed.

Now, I can live without the tremolo, but the absence of a locking nut and fine tuning keys is really annoying. I'm not a guitar smith, so I don't know if this is something that you can have added at a guitar shop?

On a side note, I think there is a lot of resistance from guitar players to adopt digital guitars, but I believe the industry will move in that direction. When a couple more famous players use them, it will cease to be a "muse" thing. Sure, he pioneered and brought it mainstream, but there are endless capabilities yet to be invented. I would like to see what someone like Steve Vai could do with this technology.
Satriani's take was that the coming revolution in guitar tech- whatever it is- will not really find its market in the guitarists of today, but in the guitarists who pick up the instruments when that tech hits the shelves. His rationale was that the guys we know of today are spending so much time mastering & performing what there is right now, they don't have time to integrate the newest technologies into their playstyle.

So while Vai and others may innovate, it won't be with things like guitars with synth pads. That's Matt Bellamy's thing for now, and doubtless there will be younger guys & gals out there inspired by him thingking about what THEY could do with it.

Who knows, in 15 years, there may be someone using a pad-tar to play industrial metal...

Quote by Tampa recording

Now, I can live without the tremolo, but the absence of a locking nut and fine tuning keys is really annoying. I'm not a guitar smith, so I don't know if this is something that you can have added at a guitar shop?

I would guess there is a hardtail bridge with fine tuners. IIRC, Marty Friedman had one in his Jackson Kelly.

I don't see the point with having a locking nut if you don't have a tremolo. Why would you want that? I think it would just make things more complicated and it is definitely not needed for hardtail bridges.

On a side note, I think there is a lot of resistance from guitar players to adopt digital guitars, but I believe the industry will move in that direction.

Well, the same applies to pretty much everything. Many piano players don't play digital pianos or synths either. I think it also comes down to how useful the technology is. Yeah, we need somebody that uses the technology creatively.

But I don't know... Many times when you start playing more electronic sounding music, "real" instruments become less useful. If it doesn't sound like a guitar any more, why does it have to be done on a guitar? Why this kind of pads may not be that popular is because guitar doesn't have much use in the kind of music where you would need those sounds, and that kind of sounds are not that useful in music where guitars are used. But yeah, of course it's all about people starting to use them in their music. If people find a use for it, it will become popular.
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
The old down side is it doesn't sound that good , And that guy looks like he is going to have a break down at some point .
Quote by MaggaraMarine

I don't see the point with having a locking nut if you don't have a tremolo. Why would you want that? I think it would just make things more complicated and it is definitely not needed for hardtail bridges.

A Floyd will stay in tune because it's got a locking nut.
If you aren't using a trem, you can still use a locking nut at one end and a fine tuner bridge at the other end (TP6, etc.) to maintain tuning. Remember that as long as you have a standard nut and standard tuners part of the string path, you're still going to throw things out of tune when you bend.