I have heard of them, but never actually seen or used them. If I remember right the initial run of some of the pedals like the delay with looper (TC Flashback clone) had some issues
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by diabolical
They seem to be poorly supported and not fully implemented from what I read. Chinese copy of Behringer? 😁

I'm not sure, I know the delay with looper is very similar to the TC Electronics flashback.

Well you could be right Behringer owns TCE now
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I have an overdrive pedal by nux, it sounds great and it was fucking cheap. Also a couple of my friends have nux practice amps, and the sound is ... useable I guess. Could be worse but could be better too. Although the build quality is very good on those amps (while my pedal doesn't feel very sturdy to be honest). Conclusion is that thay have lots of cheap stuff available, and some of it might work for you. And yeah they make cheap copies of lots of other pedals, amps and stuff, they're much like behringer in that way.
I have a Nux Loopcore which is a Boss RC-3 clone, works good, but the build quality is a little cheap, but works for what I need and was about 1/3rd the price.